CaPn bOnEs

Official Box Art Revealed...

It's possible. They do both have bracelets on their right wrist. But that could mean nothing... who knows!

There was already a conversation about this when the iFruit girl artwork was first revealed.

Either way I think it's his daughter.

Boxart looks good, I'm curious as to what the back will look like. My gues is they'll probably use the artwork Jamie's sig is made of.

libertycitysurvivor.blogspot.com.01.jpg

This one^

why does chop have glowing purple around his lips? looks kinda odd if they were trying to tie it into the background behind him...

He's probably been chewing on some Ballas ass. :P

I cut out the largest version for anyone that wants it. I also made one for the IV cover art too while I was at it.

They look almost identical, or is it just me? Helicopter top left, main protag in top center, motor bike top right, girl under helicopter, man holding sniper rifle under bike, car being chased by cops in the bottom panel, and black guy holding a pistol on the bottom panel.

The cover looks good, but would it really kill them to think outside the box?

I cut out the largest version for anyone that wants it. I also made one for the IV cover art too while I was at it.

They look almost identical, or is it just me? Helicopter top left, main protag in top center, motor bike top right, girl under helicopter, man holding sniper rifle under bike, car being chased by cops in the bottom panel, and black guy holding a pistol on the bottom panel.

The cover looks good, but would it really kill them to think outside the box?

i love the covers being the same... it's iconic. but more so legendary.

• Like 1

Looks nice, the only thing that concerns me is that there's nothing in this box art that has anything to do with the countryside.

Why does that concern you?

Am I the only one that doesn't like it? It looks a bit awkward to me.. especially with the gas-masked face dead centre at the top.

I like it, if only because I am a man whose gas masked face appears high above things, judging everyone and everything below.

If it was Tracy, they probably would have titled it "Tracy" and not have released it so soon.

</p>I forgot about the titles so I'll give you that, but I don't understand why they wouldn't have released it when they did if it was Tracey. They released several artworks before this one (which I'm pretty sure was leaked) anyway.

Looks nice, the only thing that concerns me is that there's nothing in this box art that has anything to do with the countryside.

Because it implies to me that there won't be much of a story focus outside of Los Santos proper, or that the area outside of town isn't all that interesting.

Because it implies to me that there won't be much of a story focus outside of Los Santos proper, or that the area outside of town isn't all that interesting.

The San Andreas box art didn't have any countryside in it, but had plenty of missions in the badlands/desert.

• Like 2

On the plus side you won't know what to expect out in the country and searching the country side for secrets, and ramps etc will be more fun.

Let's be honest here. I live in the country as some of you know (not as secluded as Truth though :lol:) and I can see why the countryside wouldn't make box art. Theres nothing of much value to show off to the world except scenery, nobody wants their box art to just be trees and a hillside. I'm very well content with how the box art it displayed seeing as the game focuses on the heist's and not the countryside except for maybe Trevor mostly.

There may not be any countryside in the box art, but there are 19 official screenshots from Rockstar that were taken of and/or inside of the countryside are. And that's of actual gameplay, so that should indicate there will be a good portion of missions in the sticks (Not to mention the fact that Trevor lives there, blew up a house and trashed a mobile home in the 2nd trailer).

• Like 1