CaPn bOnEs

Official Box Art Revealed...

I like it, the colours are vivid and stand out. I just looked at the GTA4 cover which looks dull in comparison to this one. (although I still like it)

What do you guys think of it in comparison to the GTA4 cover?

I think it looks good, I mean i wish they didn't use the very first screenshots and stitch them together but hey, atleast its something right?

Nothing groundbreaking, but I like it well enough. I don't know why I was expecting something different with the V cover, but I'm not disappointed and think the color scheme fits the vibe of the game well, as others have said. I'mma J in my P's when I'm finally holding that shit.

Also, a thought I'd never had before. Does anyone think it's possible the blonde is Michael's daughter? I doubt it, she seems a bit too old (20s instead of teens), but she could be a character and not just a random ped. That brings up another idea that a cool missiion would be if she or another member of his family were kidnapped and you had a mission, or series of mission where you had to rescue them.

You can't judge much from Rockstar's cover art (in-game wise), but still, I wonder if that shot with Michael on the ski is any way related to Franklin on the motorbike -- since they're both carrying duffle bags. Although the game is centered around heists, I wouldn't think the game would require you to continuously separate, carrying duffle bags at the end of every mission.

All in all, it looks great.

Also, a thought I'd never had before. Does anyone think it's possible the blonde is Michael's daughter? I doubt it, she seems a bit too old (20s instead of teens), but she could be a character and not just a random ped.

I've thought of that before. She does look like she's in her 20s. And it's kinda hard to tell in these pics and since one is an artwork and the other is an in-game screencap that makes it evern harder to tell.. what do you guys think?

198269d9-3ae5-4b30-9c60-c38795915c64_zps2f77da5d.jpg