CaPn bOnEs

Official Box Art Revealed...

I love how enthusiastic new posters' are on here ^. Then the months/years/decades go by, people become moody, bitter, hateful, racist and slightly homosexual. That's what GTA has done to many of us here...

I never realized how much San Andreas' purple dildo affected me until I was in that sex club and that guy accidentally spilled his drink on my boot.

I didn't even think. I just reacted. One swing, and there were pieces of brain and skull everywhere... JFK's head exploded with less mess. And almost no dildos.

i figured this was the proper spot for these... after browsing twitter and jumping from different people and pages i stumbled across these... while not the full image, they are of quality size and do show more than the box art does... and the dude i stole these from posted them no more than an hour ago...

GTAV-heli.jpg

GTAV-franklin.jpg

GTAV-chase.jpg

• Like 3

Anybody notice how the spotlight is turned on for the Police Cruisers? It's also turned on in a screenshot.

Left one is off, while the right appears to be turned on.

official-screenshot-sheriffs-surround-a-red-car.jpg

This is one of the things I've noticed along with some others in the quick analysis I did, I'm just to lazy to finish it.

I found a clearer (less Jpeg'd) version of the Franklin pic whilst on google, didn't realise it's been posted already, but here it is:

a2w16l0.jpg

/edit

Actually i just found all high-res ones (although imgur will probably nuke the quality):

Ub2WH3O.jpg

LfhXPbR.jpg

Ww1IICl.jpg

• Like 3

this just popped up on twitter, it's the back of the box...

I thought that there would be more information on the back of the case describing the game.

I guess they couldn't fit everything so they just went with something more succinct.

Oh okay *relaxes eyes*

I was expecting more screens on the back, GTA IV had 3, but the special/collectors could have more info, as you said

Are UK and US versions usually different on the back with past GTAs? GTA IV in the UK had three screens on, was the US any different?

EDIT: Bronson, either I'm going crazy or you just removed your post about the US having more screens lol

You're going crazy ^_^. No I deleted it. I was wrong. But it does look similar to Max Payne's 3 back cover.

Also, who's the lucky fuck that has the game right now?

You're going crazy ^_^. No I deleted it. I was wrong. But it does look similar to Max Payne's 3 back cover.

Also, who's the lucky fuck that has the game right now?

if that is the real thing im curious if they would put videos put on YouTube.

i expect this is just a case for stores to put on their shelfs ready for release date.

i doubt the games themselfs will be in a store until the 14th at the latest.

ya, I asked my GameStop when they would be getting the game in. They said they couldn't tell me :(.

i expect this is just a case for stores to put on their shelfs ready for release date.

i doubt the games themselfs will be in a store until the 14th at the latest.

ya, I asked my GameStop when they would be getting the game in. They said they couldn't tell me :(.

general rule of thumbe these days, don't let people have the game too eary from release, warehouse and store emploees have a habit of playing and letting their mate have it asap.

easy way to fix it is have them delivered the day before, 2 days before for internet based stores.

GameStop would tell you crap is delicious even with direct evidence to the contrary. And BMW, why do you have enough respect for GameStop to capitalize it properly, but you never choose to capitalize the first letter of a sentence?