Jizzy

Crash Bandicoot

Jack and dexter > crash

Shut your whore mouth.

Crash 1 all the way to 3 was amazing. Crash Bash was AWESOME to play with your buddies. Fuck, I miss my playstation days.

The Last of Us > Crash Bandicoot. And it's not even out yet...

I liked Crash for its era. But it hasn't aged that well imo.

Much like the classic platform genre.

This series has gone to absolute shit, I would compare it to Spyro in the way that a new developer has ruined the whole thing.

Wish it was still in the hands of Naughty Dog, then at least there would be a glimmer of hope.

Jack and daxter > crash

Why have I not quoted, sig'd, agreed with, or sucked you off for saying this yet?

Either way yes, Everything Naughty has made after Jak 3 can eat a dick, Still Crash was in close second, I used to waste my life on Crash team racing back in the day.

Jack and daxter > crash

Why have I not quoted, sig'd, agreed with, or sucked you off for saying this yet?

Either way yes, Everything Naughty has made after Jak 3 can eat a dick, Still Crash was in close second, I used to waste my life on Crash team racing back in the day.

I actually think Uncharted is okay. Whats the new one they have coming out? That looked pretty good..

On Monday, April 01, 2013 at 9:58 PM, Jizzy said:

I think it is safe to say they will never make one as good as warped. I guess Twin Sanity was decent.

Opinions?

You Wrong... :P Warped is getting a remake, along with 1 and 2.

crash-bandicoot-ps4.jpg

This has nothing to do with anything, but I just realized that the word filter for "faggot" also applied to your member title, since the server move. Shortly after, I realized that the world filter does not apply if I make the edit, even if I'm making it to someone else's profile. Not sure if FItty did that intentionally, or if it was just a fortunate coincidence, but I appreciate it.

• Like 1

How many times I played this wonderful game on my PS 2 with my friends when I was young... Those were great times. Crash Bandicoot is one of the best games for the Sony PlayStation.