that picture makes me feel better about this game.

Franklin face makes him look like a tranny.

Or an ape.

I thought your were being racist until I looked at it again.. he does look like an ape lol.

Should be 100% by the end of tomorrow. Just some touch-ups and finish the blackness on the right.

gta-v-cover-art-ad-in-nyc-being-painted-5.jpg

The two painters were just leaving. The other guy (out of view) had a big version of the cover in his hands.

• Like 1

are they doing some kind of construction there in the blocked off area? looks like a prime piece of real estate, the poster might be covered up soon... knowing a big city though, it'll probably be an expensive place to park...

EDIT: i see me an craze are both curious...

• Like 1

They're burying the bystanders that took a few too many pictures...

Also: Fitty, do you intend to participate in the AIDS Walk?

• Like 1

I'm not sure. They have a piece of the road on the right dug up and running pipes under the sidewalk. Might be building something or might just be maintenance of stuff under the area. Easier to dig up an empty lot and then tunnel over under the road rather than dig up the road itself.

Looking at Google Streetview, the lot belongs to NYCTransit so it's probably related to the subway line under 7th Ave. Again, maintenance.

• Like 1

Yeah it's looking great. Wish i was back in nyc to see it.

Wait, theirs a fence around there that has a bunch of 9/11 stuff on it, is that were they are doing the construction? Or is the fence a little ways away?

I'm trying to figure out where that is. I feel like I've seen that building with the newish construction on the corner, but I can't remember where/when. The building in the far right looks like it might be one of the Roosevelt Houses on the LES.

I'm trying to figure out where that is. I feel like I've seen that building with the newish construction on the corner, but I can't remember where/when. The building in the far right looks like it might be one of the Roosevelt Houses on the LES.

7th Ave and 11th Street

it actually is a really cool feeling playing a game like grand theft auto 4 and having been to some of the landmarks that are represented in the game. it will be nice to recognize places in gta 5