icon11.gif

ahahaha Dup went viral. This calls for a celebration

it's gone from gtagaming's facebook page... all 300 likes and 30-some shares... i think they figured it out finally :lol:...

EDIT: check it out, dupz0r's handy work can be spotted twice in this thread alone...

http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140251

• Like 1

You're a dumbass. You really think that would use a still shot from the first trailer on the cover?

And you can tell its not the same chopper.

• Like 3

Look at the ones on the building u can see the unfinished part of the girl with the phone and the unfinished part of chop

It all makes sense now. You're only 15. Why don't you do your homework or something.

And okay. Dup made a mock up that looks real. Doesn't mean it's real.

That's what I meant the file must not have attached the first time

it's not real, obviously... the chopper isn't the same as the one currently being painted on the mural... and the lower right corner looks like a screenshot converted into artwork... as a matter of fact, it's from this screenshot...

official-screenshot-franklin-in-an-orange-9f.jpg

That's what I meant the file must not have attached the first time

This was made by someone on gtaforums. I saw it yesterday.

That's what I thought too as well. I couldn't remember but I thought it looked familiar and your post reminded me where I saw it.

You can see at top middle theres michael in a gas mask and pesk removal suit, franklins on the left with a mac 10 and motorcycle, then below him is that guy in black suit with pantyhose and money.Its gonna be sweet when they finish it.

Fuck it I'm done I quit

Done with what, your home work? Well that's a good boy now run upstairs pop on your jimjams and I dad will be there to tuck you in soon.

• Like 2