Well it's gotta be people they can trust. Last thing they want is one of the painters taking a pic of thier cover and putting it all over the internet.

A painter can be put under an NDA, same as anyone else. Rockstar tells the company the cover needs to be hidden, the company tells the painters to keep the artwork to themselves.

Besides, these pics would never have surfaced if the cover weren't about to be revealed. This isn't a leak, it's a teaser.

• Like 1

I'm sure they have them sign some very legally-binding contracts, so as to prevent intentional leaks by the painters. I wouldn't expect Rockstar to have dedicated box-art mural-painters working for them, so I'd guess it's a 3rd party.

Either way, it's looking beautiful so far!

EDIT: Nevermind. :mellow:

Well it's gotta be people they can trust. Last thing they want is one of the painters taking a pic of thier cover and putting it all over the internet.

A painter can be put under an NDA, same as anyone else. Rockstar tells the company the cover needs to be hidden, the company tells the painters to keep the artwork to themselves.

they paint a fuckin huge mural in one of the most populated cities on earth without anything to block the view, thus making it everything but a secret.

you really think this is what happens when R* is keeping other people's mouths shut? :whistle:

Allegedly, they hung a black canvas over the mural.

probably in response to the bazillions of threads popping up all over the related forums

I don't understand why you felt the need to quote me. The second part of my post made that same point much more intelligently.

hm... i was so eager to post it that I missed the 2nd part of your post...

lol, it spreads like wild fire... anyone wanna give dup some props on this on their facebook post here?? i would but you know, i have to scout the competition and would prefer not to get banned ;)...

dupzwork.jpg

EDIT: nah nevermind, lol, let this stew brew for a while...

• Like 6

People everywhere believe it's real. Good job, DuP!

Hm...I'm not good with Twitter. Where can I see their responses to fans?

EDIT: Nevermind.

• Like 1

It turns out someone finally noticed my error, which i only realised after i posted it here. I cut the guy off in the top right corner. So i posted on the pic saying "April fools! Check out the real information @igta5.com" lol Free advertising, lets see how long that lasts.

lol, it spreads like wild fire... anyone wanna give dup some props on this on their facebook post here?? i would but you know, i have to scout the competition and would prefer not to get banned ;)...

dupzwork.jpg

Yes, it's a fake. in the mural, Chop has a dog tag on its collar :

collar10.jpg

dupzwork.jpg

It's a fake. in the mural, Chop has a dog tag on its collar :

We know, i was the one who made it xD it was only a rough estimation, and someone obviously came here and thought it was real it went slightly viral.

This is the original image, which i put together - pasted onto the wall.

0HMa8h5.jpg

I may have a go at being more precise after work. and try and upload a high-res version before they release the real one. Hopefully...