You're too damn nice gunny. You gotta really give it to them sometimes.

I give it to them when it's necessary. Here, it's not. What am I gonna do, troll and abuse him for contributing?

my uncle lives in manhatten and I text him go visit mural what ever the name is and I told him stand there and take a picture but he couldnt because the art work has been coverd so no one wouldnt take a photo. For those who lives in manhatten is not worth it to go visit because they just coverd the artwork.

• Like 1

IDK if its fake or not, but me as a Photoshop ACA can do that in less than 15 mins.

go on then, lets see your effort, compare and that way can see how real it looks if so.

IDK if its fake or not, but me as a Photoshop ACA can do that in less than 15 mins.

go on then, lets see your effort, compare and that way can see how real it looks if so.

Im not sure if it can be done in less than 15 min, but it can be done...

The problem with it being a photoshop, though, is that there is too much detail

You can see the planning outlines on the white backdrop on the bottom.

I highly doubt a photoshopper would have faked to that detail.

I'm not too sure this is the boxart, it could just be an advertiser, but the actual game case could be something else.

that was my first thought aswell, cuz the gta4 murals on hotel figueroa weren't the boxart either.

but then, there's a lot that speaks for the boxart idea; it surely follows the gta-boxart logic (most of the gta boxarts had a helicopter up left) and is trimmed to look like a game box with the esrb sticker and all that.

I'm with the boxart leak here.

It's clearly a real advertisement. R* have purposely had it painted just before April fools, to get the community talking, and it's worked.

lol1.jpg

So it's looking like this. A Vinewood sign behind Trevor i see. Maybe a speedboat a the bottom, and one of Franklin above?

atwegnD.jpg

• Like 2

IMO, they've mirrored her and stuck the phone in front and changed the background.

Looking at this new image, you can sort of make out the lines between artwork. I drew over them to make it easier to see.

QHoQxTF.jpg

Also from this angle i think i can make out a face, most likely Franklin, a car on the right, and the jetski above...

CsgiguO.jpg

• Like 1

the car lines have something in common with the 9F, more obvious on the non-edited picture

so...

compulsory heli, gasmask-michael, biking franklin, ifruit chick, trevor, chop, jetski guy, 9f and another gunwaving fella...

nice

Yeah it will probably be finished by tomorrow. Working on it over Easter when not many people were around i'm guessing.

So this is roughly what we'll be expecting for the cover.

zYNRf3B.jpg

Obviously placeholder images will change, but that's the closest i could find.

I'm not sure how I feel about the bottom right layout

Looks kinda ugly IMO.

It will probably look better without the placeholders now that I think about it. :P