So there's definitely a new helicopter artwork and looks like a new artwork with an iFruit device below the heli.

I wanna say It's just the original beach babe, cropped and flipped, with the iFruit moved in closer. Different background of course.

Gas mask top centre is obvious, is that a bike top right?

Also, I wonder how it will compare to Fitty's version: ;)

The one I chose for the heli is on the opposite side showing the bike but I got the gas mask one. :mellow:

"April Fools', loyal fans.

The delay we announced earlier this year was a fabrication of the twisted minds of our Marketing Department. The game will release ahead of schedule this June. In the meantime, enjoy the full box art.

With love,

Rockstar Games."

*sigh* I can dream, eh?

• Like 4

That helicopter looks like a variant of the buzzard to me, or just possibly a military based helicopter. It looks like a light gray more than a blue/white combination. The front is bowed similar to the buzzard, but the platform may be creating that view, because at other angles it looks like it could possibly be based of a US Marine Corps UH-1N Huey or Bell UH-1Y Venom, with the bottom landing rails and infared/laser scope on the bottom, and the way the windows are along the bottom of the cockpit.

US Marine Corps UH-1N Huey

UH-1N-Huey-helicopter-053.jpg

UH-1Y Venom

300px-UH-1Y.jpg

Possible Box Art

2qUPo.jpg

Other possible helicopters include

Bell OH-58 Kiowa

300px-OH-58D_2.jpg

MH-6 Little Bird (Buzzard)

EQG_heliah6_1.jpg

Will update as higher quality images become available.

Fitty that building is located at 194 7th Avenue South

1b207be3d0c9a9baf6529faa82b513b6.png?1364692291

ZLFgXD5.jpg

• Like 5

I'm not too sure this is the boxart, it could just be an advertiser, but the actual game case could be something else.

I'm not too sure this is the boxart, it could just be an advertiser, but the actual game case could be something else.

Seiously Ku?

Seiously Ku?

Yes I'm seious.

Unlikely that Rockstar would give clearance to a 3rd-party advertiser to propagate a false box-art lookalike. I'm sure this is the real deal. :)

Thanks for the welcome :)

You definitely deserve it. I don't know what's better; watching noobs make a topic that gets locked and enjoying the storm of butthurt that ensues, or watching a noob make a useful, interesting topic that doesn't already exist and promotes active discussion.

Looking at this topic, I'd certainly go with the latter.

"April Fools', loyal fans.

The delay we announced earlier this year was a fabrication of the twisted minds of our Marketing Department. The game will release ahead of schedule this June. In the meantime, enjoy the full box art.

With love,

Rockstar Games."

*sigh* I can dream, eh?

or, just the opposite and it's another delay...

Unlikely that Rockstar would give clearance to a 3rd-party advertiser to propagate a false box-art lookalike. I'm sure this is the real deal. :)

It probably is the official boxart, I'm just saying that it could also just be a separate advertisement which isn't that unlikely.

http://www.google.com/search?q=gta+iv+advertisement&num=30&hl=en&newwindow=1&safe=off&gbv=2&prmd=ivns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=wKhXUeidMczh4AOmpoDoCA&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ

Thanks for the welcome :) And correct me if Im wrong but isn't this the way they unveiled the GTA-IV box art?

yeah they did.

With that being said I retract my previous comments, carry on.