If they can make it look this good on seven year old hardware, I'm hoping they can make it look like GTA IV with all that ICE Enhancer shit out of the box for PC. My PS3 died some time ago, I'm only holding out for a PC version. Or maybe considering how close the PS4 is to a PC, some time down the line they'll release a downloadable PS4 version on the PSN or something. Damnit, I just might try and get some old ass PS3 for like 50 quid off ebay from some desperate druggie just for this game only.

have you guys ever noticed how almost every screen shot of Trevor has him running from the cops.

just give me a screen shot of him not running from the cops but standing behind them with a cop car on fire because hes a pryo manneyact.

I want to get shocked by that lighting looks awesome! I'm gonna

jizz all over my ps3 once the game first starts smoke a cigar not a cigarette because its gonna drain me. Depending on the weapon choices I think I found my weapon of choice. Hopefully you can hang on the side of the car like the SWAT quick jump off not waiting for then to get out of the car

Also where's the ammo coming from on that chain gun? I don't see box or anything, unless you can't see it from that angle

That's RON.

So it is. Good eye, Fitty.

think there is a gas station there?

also i for got to tell gun smith that" dam you late to this topic."

think there is a gas station there?

also i for got to tell gun smith that" dam you late to this topic."

Probably. Likely not a processing/refining site, because that shot appears to be urban, not industrial.

And yeah, that's just my luck. I leave for an appointment and 10 minutes later, Rockstar drops some screenshots. I get home later and realize how late to the party I am. Figures. <_<

Best set of screens yet, I knew a day was coming soon. The one with highway and the windfarm, and how it's 'instagram' looking is very interesting to me. Why is it edited so heavily? I hope this points towards a replay function, or at the very least some type of in game photo sharing/editing like Skate.

Favorite one by far is the lighting strike. I can just feel the intensity there, this looks amazing.

i think maybe the phone will take pictures and you can save them to a photo sharing website. so basically an album... i dont know, just speculation.

In the screen with Franklin shooting the minigun, is it just me, or has the fire from the police car spread to the tree next to it? It is at a funny angle, so I'm not so sure.

Also, I'd love to go up in that Ferris Wheel like in Vice City; maybe snipe some peds from there..

In the screen with Franklin shooting the minigun, is it just me, or has the fire from the police car spread to the tree next to it? It is at a funny angle, so I'm not so sure.

It's flames from the car. You can see they are in front of the white sign which is in front of the tree.

^that

edit: exactly one hour later...

635mateost.jpg

635 Mateo Street

• Like 1

Franky is once again wearing a bandana over his face while he's using a "tear shit up" type of gun. I'm starting to believe that's more than just a regular clothing accessory, but an identity hider, the way it worked for John Marston in Read Dead Redemption. So, that might hint at an 'Honor' system in GTA V, and to shake the cops faster. Which makes a lot of sense, because you can see how heavy the police presence has been in every single batch of screens they've released.

I love this idea to be honest I would be surprised if it wasn't the case like a notiriouty system the cops know your face and the go for you even when you don't have any stars

What? You mean we likely won't be seeing propagating fires? You mean we'll endure another 5 years of watching Molotovs fizzle out anemically on the spot we threw them, leaving nary a scorch mark?

:no:

It's flames from the car. You can see they are in front of the white sign which is in front of the tree.

I wonder how long you'd be able to stay underwater with a tank will they make that realistic or give some extra time?

It won't matter. Naturally we'll just jack one from an underwater pedestrian.

• Like 1

I just watched the IGN analysis of the screens. This is the info they came up with:

1. You cannot swim in GTA3, Vice City or San Andreas.

2. You could not jump out of planes or helicopters without a parachute outside of missions in previous GTA's.

3. You may get struck by lightning! (As if we haven't seen lightning in other Rockstar games before...)

4. You might be able to walk around in the wilderness

5. There will be more news at E3.

Something I learnt is that IGN "journalists" don't really know anything about GTA... They'd rather make stupid movie jokes than analyse the screenshots.

• Like 1

I just watched the IGN analysis of the screens. This is the info they came up with:

1. You cannot swim in GTA3, Vice City or San Andreas.

2. You could not jump out of planes or helicopters without a parachute outside of missions in previous GTA's.

3. You may get struck by lightning! (As if we haven't seen lightning in other Rockstar games before...)

4. You might be able to walk around in the wilderness

5. There will be more news at E3.

Something I learnt is that IGN "journalists" don't really know anything about GTA... They'd rather make stupid movie jokes than analyse the screenshots.

IGN is the biggest joke in all of gaming "journalism"

What? You mean we likely won't be seeing propagating fires? You mean we'll endure another 5 years of watching Molotovs fizzle out anemically on the spot we threw them, leaving nary a scorch mark?

:no:

Fire may still spread but not in that screenshot.

This shot is both good and bad for me. On one hand it shows how big the map will be on the other I'm afraid most the map will just be empty woodland areas with not much to do. Don't get me wrong I'm sure I'll like the woodland areas but they are never as interesting as the cities which is a big reason why i wasn't too hot on RDR. I hope R* were lying when they said LS would be the only city, I would be happy if they made a very small San diego area

official-screenshot-sun-rising-over-alamo-sea.jpg

This shot is both good and bad for me. On one hand it shows how big the map will be on the other I'm afraid most the map will just be empty woodland areas with not much to do. Don't get me wrong I'm sure I'll like the woodland areas but they are never as interesting as the cities which is a big reason why i wasn't too hot on RDR. I hope R* were lying when they said LS would be the only city, I would be happy if they made a very small San diego area

official-screenshot-sun-rising-over-alamo-sea.jpg

I don't think the woodlands will be too uneventful when we bring a six star chase out there lol. Remember there will be wildlife that we can hopefully hunt, too.

I don't think the woodlands will be too uneventful when we bring a six star chase out there lol. Remember there will be wildlife that we can hopefully hunt, too.

Good point forgot abut the wildlife (Y). Still I hope there's more than one city, something that make traversing the countryside more worth it.

San Diego would be great, but I'd be perfectly happy with just LS and the towns. I loved the rural wooded/desert areas in San Andreas. There was always something interesting to come upon, and there was an eerieness to it that I really liked (especially driving around with the country station on -- I hope they bring that back, and I'm sure they will). I think Trevor's area will be hilarious (i.e. the staggering drunk guy in trailer 2). With those areas combined with the sprawl and diversity of LS, I don't think we'll be bored by the map at all.

Oh, and don't forget the seafloor.