official-screenshot-sun-rising-over-alamo-sea.jpg

i'm just a sucker for landscape shots... the action shots are cool and all, but this one here tells me a whole lot about the game... i see a town way way off in the distance in the center (correct me if i am wrong), and i see nothing but wilderness stretching as far as the eye can see... los santos is behind this shot, you're looking at trevor territory here, where he hunts deer with his bare hands...

• Like 8

i'm just a sucker for landscape shots... the action shots are cool and all, but this one here tells me a whole lot about the game... i see a town way way off in the distance in the center (correct me if i am wrong), and i see nothing but wilderness stretching as far as the eye can see... los santos is behind this shot, you're looking at trevor territory here, where he hunts deer with his bare hands...

I think Los Santos is to the right.

kNiTTlQ.jpg

• Like 3

:roll:

I wanted to do something similar, but your presentation blows what I would've said out of the water.

Pity I'm out of Likes for today.

Probably not. Winter wouldn't be noticeable in LS.

Regarding Halloween, people probably wouldn't like it if you could retaliate against a child's prank with miniguns.

• Like 1

I think Los Santos is to the right.

kNiTTlQ.jpg

so they conveniently hid the skyscrapers behind those mountains to right?

*mind blown*

• Like 1

its good to see the minigun back. lets just hope for the katana to decapitate people and the ability to come from behind and kill someone with the knife all creepy like! haha.

but, but, there's no controls on the bike :(

Noticed that too.. And maybe it's just me but it looks like trevors head and eyes are positioned to be looking in the side mirror (as if one were meant to be there) to look back at the police chasing him. Either way I could care less because I wouldn't even notice in game.

No he's just contemplating how many people to kill after he buys milk from the 24/7 down the road.

• Like 1

What is all that in the back off to the right? All I can think of right now is a junkyard or something else equally decrepid.

It's the town in this shot:

official-screenshot-big-mountain-is-big.jpg

The new screen is far off to the right, basically taken from the railroad bridge we have seen many times.

• Like 2

the pic of the helicopter with the spot light

dose it look a little cartoon ish to you members or is it just the lighting on it.

Yeah, I was thinking that too, It looks a little bit like San Andreas.

Anyone else see the central part of the background after the bridge to be a big ass lake

What is all that in the back off to the right? All I can think of right now is a junkyard or something else equally decrepid.

It's the town in this shot:

official-screenshot-big-mountain-is-big.jpg

The new screen is far off to the right, basically taken from the railroad bridge we have seen many times.

I think this is on the far side of this lake the structures seen in the distance

Wow great job Fitty, that's an awesome match up. It is almost as if they lined the mountains up perfectly to hide the skyscrapers.

I think that if we have an in game camera again I might go around trying to re-create some of these shots on my own. Kind of recreate all the images I've been lusting over for so long.

I quite like the idea of a kind of Instagram, that you are able to share photos and edit them, like on that second screen. Take a picture with a camera or your phone, edit, send. Great!

pic

TerrOil sign (white drop of oil on orange background) to the left of the light post on the bridge.

thats a ron gas sign not terror oil theres was green