I would be happy with LV only, damn all I was wishing for in new GTA was the location (which in 50% is the one I wanted) and the property buying to be back, both appear not to be in the game entirely. Come on LA is the best place when it comes to properties, all those different style estates and you are just not able to pick the one you like the most to live in ? That's just not right.

I would be happy with LV only, damn all I was wishing for in new GTA was the location (which in 50% is the one I wanted) and the property buying to be back, both appear not to be in the game entirely. Come on LA is the best place when it comes to properties, all those different style estates and you are just not able to pick the one you like the most to live in ? That's just not right.

First buy GTA V, then talk again.

awe man. i screamed and jumped around like a little girl again... this are awesome.. weather looks to have a big effect this time around. i like it.

I was surprised to see Trevor wearing a helmet, he seems more like a "safety last" kind of guy.

id wear a helmet on a bike with no brakes too.. hahah

First buy GTA V, then talk again.

Those things I mentioned were already confirmed dude so I dont need to buy it to know that. Many people complained about the property buying, maybe R* will change it.

i wonder why gun smith has not typed in this topic yet?

These screens makes you wonder how much further they could go on the next gen titles.

I'm still hoping this game gets released on PS4.

there is a high probability of that happening, but they have neither confirmed nor denied gta 5 being on next gen consoles.

with there being storms and big waves and all, what are the chances of having a tide, not a strong one, but a fairly weak but still noticeable one.

Screens look shit hot, loving the stormy screen the most. Well done Jamie for the speedy upload, you definitely deserve your Mod status bud.

Edit: Shit, anyone seen my tongue? i've seem to have left it somewhere.

Edited by Craze

i wonder why gun smith has not typed in this topic yet?

Glad you noticed, sweetie. :wub:

Beautiful. Clearly the "polish" they described wasn't graphical. It must have been a massive mechanical flaw like Craze suggested.

Intredasting. May this be only the beginning of the broken silence.

I also just noticed that the plane in the skydiving pic has one of of those big rear hatch/ramp things. It's definitely a large cargo plane, possibly the one from the previous shot with the jet?

g99.jpg

What's that green smudge underneath the bridge? :huh:

It's a troll. Michael refused to pay the troll toll.

Now he can't get into Franklin's hole, and that's why he looks unhappy.

• Like 4

I can't wait to drive on that football field. Brings backs memories of Midnight Club:LA.

Or Carmageddon......

Where was the football field? I only see an amphitheater

It is in the middle right of south central I don't know if it is dlc though.