Security camera on side of building in Michael screen shot, and i dont think its just for decoration.

motherfucker he stole the words out of my mouth .

also in that screen shot how many people think that the car is a buffalo and who thinks its something else.

That airplane got dual engines, hmmm I think the wheel docking is opened and it seems like the rear wheels are in a "row" just like in Antonov cargo planes. Maybe it is a huge cargo plane.

I Haven't been following GTA news lately, And I just noticed this so posted it xD Aaaaaanyway, My hot-airballoon is prepared

for the trip back to The Jerk Room , so goodbye .....FOR NOW !!!*Evil Tune*

EDIT: OH I forgot to quote you , TreeFitty... *FACEPALM*

What is this feeling? Is it excitement? It's been so long I hardly know anymore.

The minigun looks weird without a belt.

motherfucker he stole the words out of my mouth .

also in that screen shot how many people think that the car is a buffalo and who thinks its something else.

I was thinking Buffalo a little at first. It's quite different from the IV Buffalo but they've updated a bunch of other vehicles a bit (Police Cruiser for example).

the pic of the helicopter with the spot light

dose it look a little cartoon ish to you members or is it just the lighting on it.

• Like 1

Does anybody noticed that there are basically no screens that show us those other towns? There are some with rural look but they look too small to be called a town, most likely a village of some sort, all those highways and train tracks, seriously what they would be there for if not for another city ? Highways connecting small villages??...c'mon

• Like 1

As for the cargo plane, its closer to an Antonov 124 than a 747, the wings are over the fuselage instead of under on the 747. Glad to see the minigun and the weather. Not to get to accurate with the weather but hopefully the thunder matches the distance of the lightning. If it flashes far away, the sound is delayed, and if the flash is close the sound is instant. etc. I hope that if we can get our hands on a police helicopter, we can actually use those spot lights. As far as the sports car shot from the side, perhaps that is what it will look like when you are transitioning from one character to another, maybe its a sense of tunnel vision just before you take over

• Like 1

but, but, there's no controls on the bike :(

Noticed that too.. And maybe it's just me but it looks like trevors head and eyes are positioned to be looking in the side mirror (as if one were meant to be there) to look back at the police chasing him. Either way I could care less because I wouldn't even notice in game.

Does anybody noticed that there are basically no screens that show us those other towns? There are some with rural look but they look too small to be called a town, most likely a village of some sort, all those highways and train tracks, seriously what they would be there for if not for another city ? Highways connecting small villages??...c'mon

So what are you saying, another city?

I hope so, having something like San Diego further to the south sounds good to me.

Or maybe by some impossible luck the highways could also go up north to San Fierro and east to Las Venturas. But that would just be too good to be true. :whistle:

Yep I do suggest a city, I dont know if a big one but they got the terrain so huge that it could be a big one aswell, more likely Las Venturas seeing those desert areas with cactuses etc. At least that is what im hoping on, I barely visited SF and stayed almost all the time in LV.

For us, this kind of world, that was a big properly-realized L.A. and a huge slab of regionally appropriate countryside, felt like the most interesting match to do something new with. Doing other cities just didn't seem appealing. Doing small towns is very appealing. There's a bunch of small towns and villages and whatnot in there to discover and play around in. Doing other cities, though, felt like it was going to create problems we didn't need. It wasn't going to add to the experience. Of course you could do a game with a bunch of cities now that could be pretty interesting, but we didn't think that was going to be this game.

The highways don't have to actually connect two distant [large] places. They can wrap around the map and just provide a tour of the wonderful areas Rockstar went through the trouble of creating out away from the hustle and bustle of the city.

• Like 1

I still don't think there is another city, be it major or mid-size, but you do have a really good point. It would be pretty odd to have a major highway leading to . . . nowhere.

Not even a highway but highways, few of them I think.

@TreeFitty: I read that, so I wrote that I "hope" for it and of course hope is a lead to dissapointment, either way I still want to see what those little towns look like and there are only few screenshots that show a bit of them, as Dan Houser stated we could play around those little towns but actually im not seeing that happening cuz they seem boring.

Would be awesome if the did gta 5: San fierro and gta 5: las venturas like they did with gta 3, vice, and sa.. But this time if you bought on of the other two games, the map connected together ,..

• Like 1