I think they only posted them because of all the moaning fans >_>

I'm thinking the exact same thing TF was, Bioshock was just released, meaning Take-Two doesn't have another project up for release before V, so they'll be ramping up the Marketing.

After every picture, I was picking my jaw up off the floor. Except for the one with the f620. I hate when the lights are like that.

• Like 1

i had just got into my math class when i saw these pics posted on fb by Rockstar... i spent the whole 55 minutes staring at them on my phone haha.

I have to say though, these look a lot better then the last ones. I'm really impressed and quite shocked at how awesome they are to tell the truth.

In the pic with Franklin and the minigun, he's out in front of the coroner's office. Might be story-related. Might not be.

at least that,s convenient for the coroner.

• Like 1

Well Rockstar wasn't bullshittin when they said "Very Soon"....

Rockstar also stated that these screens are from the current gen of consoles :)

Well Rockstar wasn't bullshittin when they said "Very Soon"....

Rockstar also stated that these screens are from the current gen of consoles :)

Yeah these clearly arent next gen, but they're damn good for current gen consoles.

And also did that tree catch flames or is it just flames from the car. If the tree did catch on fire maybe Grass fires will be in this game....

And also did that tree catch flames or is it just flames from the car. If the tree did catch on fire maybe Grass fires will be in this game....

It's flames from the car. You can see they are in front of the white sign which is in front of the tree.

i really hope we can use the spotlight on the heli that would be pretty cool, my favorite pic is the one with the lightning storm

• Like 2

my head is broken.

You're head was broken a long time before these screens....

"Your" <<

Thank you grammar police.

It's called your phone having auto spell check....

• Like 1

Yeah, it's great to see how far you can actually look. It makes the view on the landscape much more realistic than in previous GTAs.

Franky is once again wearing a bandana over his face while he's using a "tear shit up" type of gun. I'm starting to believe that's more than just a regular clothing accessory, but an identity hider, the way it worked for John Marston in Read Dead Redemption. So, that might hint at an 'Honor' system in GTA V, and to shake the cops faster. Which makes a lot of sense, because you can see how heavy the police presence has been in every single batch of screens they've released.

• Like 2

Holy ungoddambelievable, Batman. These are gorgeous. I'm also going to vote for team lightning on this round. The weather/atmospherics are completely gorgeous. The under water environment looks awesome, too. And is that a passenger jet I see the skydiver falling from? Doesn't look military. .

Holy ungoddambelievable, Batman. These are gorgeous. I'm also going to vote for team lightning on this round. The weather/atmospherics are completely gorgeous. The under water environment looks awesome, too. And is that a passenger jet I see the skydiver falling from? Doesn't look military. .

I came to the conclusion that it is a 747 (same type seen in that screen with the fighter jet) although it has engine pods like a B-52. But I managed to find this particular 747 that bridges the gap a little.

• Like 1