Oh. Best screens so far, looks so good. :)

But please don't tell me that Michael has got glasses and that's the new front end of Sentinel.

actual_1364387976.jpg

And what's the deal with this screen? What's that retarded NFS style red glow in the rear lights? And that stupid photoshop filter edit? R* was probably quite lazy on this one.

E: And that thunderstorm, just look at it. Gorgeous.

So the Hollywood bowl is between Vinewood Sign and Downtown , not between Hollywood Sign and the observatory...

Glad to see a return of the GE mini gun. And those are defo glasses maybe optional like in gtaIV that would be my best guess. My fav shot has to be the underwater followed by the lightning strike.

lol people commenting on facebook, about the trevor bike one, and how there isn't any break controls etc lol

I noticed that too but so fuck as if it matters also in game you won't really see them anyhow.

Best set of screens yet, I knew a day was coming soon. The one with highway and the windfarm, and how it's 'instagram' looking is very interesting to me. Why is it edited so heavily? I hope this points towards a replay function, or at the very least some type of in game photo sharing/editing like Skate.

Favorite one by far is the lighting strike. I can just feel the intensity there, this looks amazing.

• Like 1