This topic is for the discussion of the cel-shaded animated TV show known as Archer.

Noticed some discussion of this in another topic, took the liberty of making a dedicated topic for it.

• Like 1

Cheryl Tunt has a pet ocelot named Babou. Just learned the other day that Dali had a pet ocelot by the same name. Please post other obscure references we may have missed, so we can all laugh a little harder.

Fuck, this show runs at such a breakneck pace, I'm not sure I'd pick up every obscure reference unless I had all the episodes on DVD and tried to memorize every line. Makes me laugh out loud every time though.

I only recently started watching this show and really liked it. Although reading about the current events currently unfolding in Iraq, I keep imagining Sterling and Lana about to bust through Baghdad and blast Nouri al-Malki's head off.

In case you're not aware one of the rebel factions fighting there is known as ISIS.

Cheryl Tunt has a pet ocelot named Babou. Just learned the other day that Dali had a pet ocelot by the same name. Please post other obscure references we may have missed, so we can all laugh a little harder.

Pretty much every other line in the show is a reference to something. Unless you watch a ton of TV and movies (and sometimes music), you're missing out on half of the references.

Pretty much every other line in the show is a reference to something. Unless you watch a ton of TV and movies (and sometimes music), you're missing out on half of the references.

This. Kind of like Family Guy, but the references are more obscure and less retarded.

• Like 1

I don't even know what the hell they do anymore. They were spies, then they turned to drug running, then they were security of some sort.... I watched a bunch of newer reruns on Comedy Central a month or two ago but I think I still missed a whole season inbetween so I'm lost on what the overall storyline is.

They had been doing the CIA's dirty work after going totally broke. It ended very badly (that's why Ray's in a wheelchair again). Now they've started over by opening a private investigation agency in Cyril's name, he was the only one with the creds to get certified. Also, Archer and Lana have a baby girl.

• Like 1