Sign in to follow this  
sillkent

Strip Clubs

Owning a strip club would be more entertaining than just entering one as a 'customer'; that would give another dimension on the game when you are in charge of a shop/club instead of some random unseen people.

They should keep them in, i mean i could care less about the strippers, im not 12 anymore boob shaped pixels dont do it for me.

theyre excellent for fire fights though. id like to see more though, liek side jobs, or robbing them..

I hope they remove strip clubs it's a complete disgrace to women everywhere.

your picture with the number "69" doesnt help me agree with your comment aha ...

I believe you completely missed the sarcasm in that post.

• Like 1

your picture with the number "69" doesnt help me agree with your comment aha ...

hmm never thought about that xD my bad.

hmm never thought about that xD my bad.

Give him a break guys, he's presumably 'only' 20/21.

I am guessing english isn't your first language.

Anyway, I believe Rockstar made a comment somewhere about money being more useful in V, so I don't see why they would exclude stripclubs. It's always fun to go in blasting and see loads of nearly naked chicks run out on the streets and get hit by cars or shot down.

I intend to disregard everything x_jason8 says from now on. He listens to dubstep. :mellow:

I intend to disregard everything x_jason8 says from now on. He listens to dubstep. :mellow:

wow ... ok -_-

• Like 1

wow ... ok -_-

Thanks for quoting my post twice, Jason. I always love a double dose of myself.

Also, I was only fucking with you. You've got some good ideas regarding what you'd like to see in V, and I'd enjoy a Free Roam with you if only you had an Xbox. Welcome to the forums.

R* has already come out and said there wasn't any property management in GTAV...

:bones: < { iphucked this post!! }

That's quite disappointing in my opinion. But I'm sure there's loads of other shit to do in the game

haha thanks . its kinda hard to tell when someone is being sarcastic or messing with me while on a computer ... oh and i didnt mean to quote it twice , it just kinda did it by its self xD

• Like 1

Welp, we have the Vanilla Unicorn.

trailer-3f-at-the-vanilla-unicorn.jpg

edit: Jimmy has a Vanilla Unicorn calendar in his room. Might not be the name of the strip club. Might be a company/agency/whatever.

trailer-3m-jimmys-room.jpg

Edited by TreeFitty
Massy has better eyes than me

Welp, we have the Vanilla Unicorn.

trailer-3f-at-the-vanilla-unicorn.jpg

edit: Jimmy has a Vanilla Unicorn calendar in his room. Might not be the name of the strip club. Might be a company/agency/whatever.

trailer-3m-jimmys-room.jpg

The Vanilla Unicorn sign says 'Gentlemen's Club' under the name, and certain strip clubs do make calendars.

Sign in to follow this