Brian

Battlefield 4

Battlefield 4 Information

Prepare 4 Battle Teaser Videos

Sorry the forums are fucking retarded, I'm only allowed two. <_<

Here is the third video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrXkY3KHq2c

Battlefield 4 Beta Information

Battlefield 4 独家测试版会在2013年的夏天推出。任何Battlefield 4官方信息可以在http://t.co/hSHrv2MNtg找到 - 请不要忘了注册。 [/Quote]

Rough Translation

The Exclusive Battlefield 4 Beta will be launched in the summer of 2013. For more official information on Battlefield 4 go to http://t.co/hSHrv2MNtg - Please do not forget to registrate.

Russian Battlefield 3 premium holders receive Battlefield 4 beta - image from RU Origin

hvlUsxj.jpg

Battlefield 4 Teaser Images

phase2.png

phase3.png

phase4.png

phase4b.png

phase5.png

phase5b.png

Battlefield 4 Artwork

base.jpg

Rumored Details & Settings

According to alleged leaks on Chipell forums Battlefield 4 will run at 720 P and 60 FPS on next generation consoles and is set in China as reported by WCCF Tech.

The site goes on to note that many of these details will be included in next month's issue of Edge magazine. While EA will reveal first footage and details of the title at the Games Developer Conference on March 26th-27th.

Battlefield 4 is being developed on Frostbite 2.5 and features Destruction 4.0 - allowing for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 style effects - tessellation and dynamic weather affects. As with Battlefield 3 the next entry in the series' primary platform will be PC. Earlier reports had suggested DICE were aiming for 1080 P and 30 FPS on PS4 and Xbox 720. The PC version of the game will include DirectX 11 compatibility.

Each map in the game will be subject to various weather conditions including fog, sandstorms, rain and haze with these being completely random according to the leak.

The game is believed to be set in China during 2020 and will feature three factions, China, the United States and the PLA. The title's single player campaign is expected to run in at just 5-6 hours.

Battlefield 4's multiplayer maps are thought to include Diaoyu Island, Tianamen, Shanghai Bund, Xizhimen and Xizhimen Rush. The series' Commander system is expected to make a return while the skill system has been significantly overhauled. The game will feature microtransactions though they will not affect the balance of the game.

The title's DLC will bring four maps to the game; Dalian Power Station, Daping Oil Field, The Great Wall of China and classic series map Wake Island.

Known Details

Known: Female named Hanna

Reference:

Phase 4 teaser img

If the PC version runs on Origin/Battlelog again (I'll be surprised if it doesn't), I'll be giving this a miss. Having payed for premium, I can't even get into a game on BF3 at the moment. It's a shame as I love BF games, but it's just not worth all the hassle the DRM causes.

Ohh, I think I just felt my dick move.

Also no need to update your first post... just post in the topic so people don't have to keep going back. Let others post info too, everyone enjoys it a little.

Actually there is a purpose and a need to update all the information into one post as the information comes in, Nobody wants to read through 20+ pages of bullshit to find actual information when they could easily find it all in one post. This is only the information before the actual reveal party that's happening the 27th. It's so much easier and less of an eye sore to have it organized than like a pile of shit.

Added phase 4.

You do realize my teaser analysis video also included every bit of info you wasted your time on adding.

People are fucking stupid sometimes.

Added phase 4.

You do realize my teaser analysis video also included every bit of info you wasted your time on adding.

People are fucking stupid sometimes.

You do realize that I actually don't give a single fuck about what you have to say? You created a battlefield 4 topic and just post a single video that just highlights one teaser trailer and shows a picture with low resolution teaser images. It's not like you're actually updating this topic with anything useful except for posting an early analysis video.

/flame

Press Kit:

4vfkXSS.jpg

jNfAttY.jpg

Beta Information for Premium users

hvlUsxj.jpg

Russian Battlefield 3 premium holders receive Battlefield 4 beta

Two new teaser images

0IJcAuI.png

7AWy1xk.png

^ What! Really impressed by that, considering i found BF3 a huge let down. I lost faith in FPS games after Call of Duty milked it tbh, so i'm wary of them. But this does like the real deal.

• Like 1