Lamenator

Different difficulty levels possible?

Hey all, didn't find topics about this..

Do you think GTA V should have some sort of "hard mode"?

Something like:

One shot can kill you (and enemies, too). Wearing body armor should probably just knock you down or something..

When suffering bullet wounds that do not kill you, you should seek bandages and painkillers. Maybe these wounds could have an effect on your performance until getting medical care in hospital

Crashing a car when driving 200km/h equals death

When you get shot in legs, you can't walk (though should auto-heal after a little while)

Completing the game with these kind of settings would probably be close to impossible, but might be interesting to try it out. My personal favorite would be the one shot -> one kill, applied to the player character AND A.I. characters as well.

What do you guys think?

The painkiller/drug effect is a cool idea, but I doubt it's something they'd put in gta. I think the realism will be satisfactory, and hopefully plenty of cheats for making it not-so-realistic. :)

A hardcore veteran mode with NO HUD.

PS

If you shoot someone in the leg he or she will lay on the ground and scream (or cry) untill an paramedic comes.

In gta you can shoot people in the leg multiple times and he or she stands back up and runs and screams.

whats the point of a difficult option anyway ooo look i put it on hard and i died now i put it on easy i still died i just took them longer to kill me because there stupider.

also i wonder why the mods, :mods: have not said any thing yet about locking this i guess this topic can't be locked cause there's no other it could fit in.

finally i think we win!

@gtafan - not everything gets closed... and this guy actually did research to check before making the topic... most don't...

i wouldn't mind seeing a difficulty option actually... after you beat the game a hundred times, it'd be nice to make it more challenging... i really think regenerating health will be a part of the new GTA, but an option to not have it would be nice... same with auto-aim, and perhaps making the police harder to shake would be a nice addition... 1 star = 2 stars?

making enemy shots inflict double damage would be a nice addition too... most open world games don't have difficulty options though, which makes the chances of GTAV having these kinda slim... but it sounds good on paper...

• Like 1

Using common sense to determine whether or not a certain topic exists isn't a victory, it's just not being a dumbass..

Carry on.

Not being a dumbass is a victory.

Someone might as well just rename this topic "Hardcore Mode in GTA V?" because that's pretty much what you are all talking about anyway.

RDR has a Hardcore Mode so I see no reason why GTA V can't have one.

Hmmm..... You have piqued my interest. I don't see why this wouldn't work, as long as there was a combination of semi-regenerating health and perhaps a larger amount of health packs or a first aid style system.

Is this a subject? When I started a PS4 and GTA5 (the main reason why the game was delayed, and probably the reason why the game will be delayed again) thread it was blocked, but a thread about GTA and "levels" its very important... Great moderators!!! Very intelligent!!!

• Like 1

How many times have YOU got to be told Ulan before you get it and let it go for fuck sake, your topic got locked because the same thing was already being discuss in the "Release" topic, the game being delayed and it's reason for the delay is a subtext to the release date isn't it. Hence, it being discuss in the "release" topic, no need for another topic, quick being butthurt.

. . .

Anyway, i'd love to see different difficulty ratings, as long as to don't need to be on certain levels for certain trophies, I can't be arsed to go through games over and over again just get get every trophy. But apart from that, a harder difficulty would be nice cos GTA doesn't ever push you that much in the whole skill factor, which is nice, but to have a challenge as well would be good.

• Like 1

Is this a subject? When I started a PS4 and GTA5 (the main reason why the game was delayed, and probably the reason why the game will be delayed again) thread it was blocked, but a thread about GTA and "levels" its very important... Great moderators!!! Very intelligent!!!

You need to drop this shit. There isn't a single shred of evidence or information to imply that GTA V is even coming out on PS4, let alone that it was delayed because of it.

Dev kits for next gen consoles have been out for a very long time. If GTA V were going to be released on PS4, they would already have been working on it, and wouldn't need to delay the game because of the PS4's release. You don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about, and you won't acknowledge the immense amount of logic and reason that stands against your unfounded argument.

You. Are. Wrong. Get over it, stop spamming topics, and stop villainizing the staff for being right and doing their jobs.

• Like 3

Is this all he(ulan) does? spew nothing but stupid? No wonder I come in here so rarely.

But anyway, it would be interesting to see a hardcore mode worked into a GTA game. Although I have liked how it's the same difficulty for everyone, so you don't get these annoying bragging fucks on like COD, "I made it to triple hardcore prestige mode so I'm better than you"

• Like 2

If GTA V comes out on PS4 you get $500 from me but untill its released, please stop talking like a hippie thats says the world is going to end.

Heyyy, maaaan...Let's end the conflict already, maaan...Get on topic, before a mod comes in and really harshes our collective buzz...

Ohmmmmmm...

^don't call him a QD call him a doushbag or asshole.

by the way we should have a cop difficulty option so we can switch from stupid cop to pain in my ass cop then to annoying ass mother fucker then to oh shit they aint playing after this is dam the pigs got Friends in high places or fuzz gots brains.

if you don't figure out what the settings for these names are heres a hint easier to hardest.

...it would be interesting to see a hardcore mode worked into a GTA game. Although I have liked how it's the same difficulty for everyone, so you don't get these annoying bragging fucks on like COD, "I made it to triple hardcore prestige mode so I'm better than you"

with RDR, they had servers for those that wanted to play in hardcore mode so at least we'd be able to keep those matches separate... that could work here with GTAV... but i kinda like the idea of making the game hard if you wanted to... just having the option would be a nice addition, whether you use it or not...

• Like 1

...it would be interesting to see a hardcore mode worked into a GTA game. Although I have liked how it's the same difficulty for everyone, so you don't get these annoying bragging fucks on like COD, "I made it to triple hardcore prestige mode so I'm better than you"

with RDR, they had servers for those that wanted to play in hardcore mode so at least we'd be able to keep those matches separate... that could work here with GTAV... but i kinda like the idea of making the game hard if you wanted to... just having the option would be a nice addition, whether you use it or not...

i think that if they do a multiplayer hardcore mode they do it just like rdr did. like how the health was realistic, and if you weren't shooting you would not be on the map, and there would be no blip above your head.

If you're leaving, fine, no one gives a shit. But if you're going to come back, like they always do, then stop spamming, and your posts won't be deleted.

Back on topic, everyone.

• Like 2