evan466

Destiny

I realized shortly after signing up for the beta that I'll never know if I'm accepted. Sony won't let you use an email address that's similar to your PSN name, so I had to use my @igrandtheftauto.com address when I was setting up my PSN shit a few years ago, which forwarded mail to my normal address. Those stopped forwarding a while back, Psy never fixed them, and Sony is still bitchy about email addresses, as far as I know.

What's the point in customizing my character if i'm playing an FPS?

Also, what separates this from all the other generic space FPS? Why should I get hyped? What's new?

It's not all in first person (but the majority is). I think the main reason to attire your character is to tell you apart from other players. What sets this apart from generic space FPS games is that it's meant to be an open MMO world (more than one world) from the start. Yes there is the regular generic deathmatch modes, but the game is primarily co-op, on a large scale.

When I first started playing the Alpha, after i did that first bit recorded, I went back out to the surface and was greeted by 4 other players banded together. I joined their group and went hunting for things to kill. That I wish I recorded. But instantly i felt the sense of being a part of a group on this epic adventure, and not forced in any linear motion.

The Alpha is obviously only the tip of the iceberg.

Sounds very cool tbh.

It's basically an MMO but with FPS in mind. Hopefully they find the right balance between PvE and PvP.

My dick wasn't ready for those screenshots.

Perhaps we'll see you in these wastes, cuda?

I'm excited about having cuda's black ass with us in all these upcoming games. Shit's gonna be fun, and not just because of his dazzling commentary.

• Like 1

My dick wasn't ready for those screenshots.

Perhaps we'll see you in these wastes, cuda?

I'm excited about having cuda's black ass with us in all these upcoming games. Shit's gonna be fun, and not just because of his dazzling commentary.

It does look very promising, it will go on my list for sure. Shit I need to get (that is supposedly coming out soonish):

- Destiny

- GTA5

- The Last of Us

Any information of region separation? Depending on their ambition for the game and network architecture, there's a big chance you'll be region locked somehow.

OK, back in the UK with the PS4 and shit, what do I need to do to get into this beta/alpha/whatever shit?

Any other games out there I can try now? (heard you could beta for Battlefield too)

The Alpha door is already closed, so you're gonna have to wait for beta. For a beta key, you need to pre-order Destiny. Many outlets are giving them away with pre-orders.

Beta starts in July.

BF:H is a sign up. I did it through the BF news feed underneath BF4.

phatcuda!

Having a blast so far.

Dupz, I hae no idea how to talk to you in game :(, is there a way for me to voice com your way?

I could hear you, my mic wasn't set up. It's shit, and I can't adjust the game volume from the voice volume, so I can normally only hear the game, and the chat is too quiet. I need to get a new headset.