Sign in to follow this  
Ginginho

God of War

I couldn't find a God of War topic so.....

I've just been playing God of War III after being PSFree for a few years and I have to say, from my casual gamers point of view, that this series is awesome!! Good story and quite simple to play, I really enjoy it. Kratos is probably one of my favourite game characters too....

With God of War: Ascension due out in the next week or so, is anyone gonna get it?? How do the more hardcore gamers find the series?

8432415869_1b88ea0810_z.jpg

loved this series... while i probably won't play the new one until i rent it someday, i've loved the series as a whole... the story is just a testosterone driven blood bath of a man slaying all the gods who have all turned their back on him after the first game... well, not all of them, but they unleashed kratos to stop the god of war, and he never stopped after that because he felt all the gods were bullshit and tricked him in the first place...

a true antagonist... good stuff...

god of war 3 opens with probably the most memorable moment in gaming history... that entire battle with poseiden was unbelievable, but also the epic travel to reach cronos in the first game was amazing... this series defines the word 'epic'...

And the epicness continues in the latest instalment.

Just hired it and again I loved it although it can be a bit repetitive, especially having just finished the 3rd one.

Some cool death scenes (Juggernaut one is awesome!!) and the scenery is just magnificent. I nearly suffered vertigo at one point.....

Kratos can be a bit of a cunt but that's why I like him...