The Mad Dooby

Midnight Club

welcome to the other driving game from rockstar, oh wait thats la noire, anyway this is the place where you can post pictures of your favorite rides or talk about your times as a street racer. i wanted to post a picture of my lambo but technology never works

I don't see how Midnight Club is a "shit" series. It's alot better then the NFS Series has been. Personally I think they peaked at Need for Speed 2. The others were crappy imo. NFS 2 remake was Okay. Obviously MC:LA wasn't the best I still Prefer the DUB Edition. What other decisions are there for a Street Racing game that actually has quality behind it, along with customization.

Whoa dude this is about midnight club not need for speed

Dub edition was dope.

La was ok but the map was hella small even with the dlc it didn't add much.

nice graphics in all but it wasn't very addictive lol

Dub edition was imo I played hours nonstop.

Dub edition was way more challenging the mnc:la

I beat mc:la in about a week

Dub edition took me forever

:huh: My Post was about Midnight Club. You made the comment that Midnight Club wasn't worth $10, I said

I don't see how Midnight Club is a "shit" series. It's alot better then the NFS Series has been [About MC]. Personally I think they peaked at Need for Speed 2. The others were crappy imo. NFS 2 remake was Okay [Personal Opinion about NFS]. Obviously MC:LA wasn't the best I still Prefer the DUB Edition. What other decisions are there for a Street Racing game that actually has quality behind it, along with customization [About MC].

How was my post About NFS, it was focused towards how you said MC wasn't worth $10? I made a comment about NFS because that's really the ONLY competition to Midnight Club?

MCLA SUCKS. NFS was a much better franchise imo untill they killed it with NFS Undercover. MCLA has one of the worst driving mechanics of any racing game I have ever played. The driving felt like vehicle mode for "Transformers: The Game".