Meh. Microsoft clearly wants to make a TV service that coincidentally plays games. Fable III was disappointing, Gear of War is over. I find it unlikely I'll be needing the new Xbox in the near future. All I need to do now is think of a witty comment for the PS4, in case they also decide to do something shitty.

xbox one is made by US citizens for US citizens... half that glass shit wont work well outside of the US. US have the best premium tv shows. There's no point in getting one unless you live In the US, to get the most out of it.

Most Japanese and Europeans will adopt PS4 better anyway... it's just the way of the world.

• Like 1

Personal opinion man. HBO and AMC are not available out here, and half my favourite tv shows are from those two networks. Either way, I dont care about merging my TV with my console much. I watch Netflix, but that's a third party application and not integrated.

When I watched that conference yesterday, all I saw was "Xbox for America" lol Nothing mad it feel like a proper console, just another way to stay connected online...

• Like 1

I think you can probably pass anything through it, so you can connect your ps4 to the xbox one, dupzor ;)

I can see it now "your tv will start in 30 seconds" ads that start once you swap to live tv.

"Xbox go home" "internet explorer" "Trade yourself for a PS4 on ebay"

Win :)

Okay banter aside, I think Microsoft's presentation was aimed at the wrong audience at the wrong time. Only core gamers really watch game conference and events, and they didn't deliver a core presentation. They talked about its features and such, which only a general gamer would care about. They should have saved the gimmickry for E3 and focused on what the 'One' could do with gaming this time around.

This ia why I tip my hat off to Sony, their conference was solely focused on the core gamer, and it showed the tech. They didn't need to show the physical console, because they explained what is can do a lot better than microsoft managed to.

Personal opinion man.

it is... but you're talking about the 10% of TV that is actually decent... 90% of it is reality shows, pawn shows, kardashians, gator catchers, ice road truckers, honey boo-boo... yea, TV here sucks balls...

Personal opinion man.

it is... but you're talking about the 10% of TV that is actually decent... 90% of it is reality shows, pawn shows, kardashians, gator catchers, ice road truckers, honey boo-boo... yea, TV here sucks balls...

Sounds like you're not watching enough "Wipeout" on TruTV lolz

• Like 1

Personal opinion man.

Ah right well, we have even less premium shows, in fact i don't even think we have a premium TV channel that US doesn't already have, other than sports channels. So that's 10% more TV worth watching than we have. That's the only reason i watch Netflix, it has films (i'm a film junkie), but it also has some hit US shows which i would have never watched otherwise. British TV has gone to shit, and i wouldn't benefit at all from using xbox one's integrated TV service.

I had my hopes high at the start when they revealed the console. I was like "Your off to a good start Microsoft, don't disappoint me." Then I got a kick in the balls and found out next to nothing about XboxOne apart from all that TV shit. When they finally finished with all that talk, I thought "maybe we'll hear something about games now?" Then came CoD, which I'm not a big fan of. Also, instead of showing CoD, why not show off one of their exclusives? I was disappointed. I loved my 360 but it looks like I'm going to be reunited with Sony, depending on E3 of course.

...getting huge Car Loans ( Yay credit!!! / Fucking Idiots )....

Most people don't have thousands of dollars laying around to go buy a new car if one breaks.

Public transportation isn't very big in the all over the US, and what you would pay for a taxi per week would be more expensive than a monthly car loan payment.

xbox one is made by US citizens for US citizens... half that glass shit wont work well outside of the US. US have the best premium tv shows. There's no point in getting one unless you live In the US, to get the most out of it.

Most Japanese and Europeans will adopt PS4 better anyway... it's just the way of the world.

Since I am marrying a European I think I will need to go with the PS4 for this reason...and the fact that the Xbox hasn't appealed to me since 2011.

There isn't a single redeeming quality in the new Xbox in my eyes.

I just hope the PS4 doesn't disappoint me as well.

...gator catchers...

:angry:

• Like 1

Personal opinion man.

I miss Chowder :(

Personal opinion man.

I miss Chowder :(

ryder ryder ryder.... ryder ryder??

Have any of you seen the case for games. I'll link down the BF4 case for the XBOX One http://www.battlefie...ield-4/xbox-one

And the controller just eww, and the console too. They should have stick with the XBOX 360 controller. I am so buying the PS4 now.

EDIT: They might be fake but it might be close to the real cases. Also, http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4/playstation-4 if you want to see the PS4 version