I'd like all of the cheats that were in GTA 4(excluding the vehicle cheats) to be in GTA V available on a mobile phone like GTA 4, and I'd love more weapon cheats so you can have the ability to get anytype of gun or hand weapon at anytime.

The mobile cheat entry was a piece of shit imo, you just stood there like a moron while getting shot when using it. If you got shot, you put it away. You couldn't run with it, or crouch with it. I prefer the good ol' R1 R2 L1 R2 left down right up left down right up, or pressing the ~ key like in skyrim and entering a code.

To be honest, I'd say lets just have both styles, but I liked the mobile for cruising but your car got hit and you could easily repair it. And sjust stood there? You have a cheats section you don't have to dial all of the time and you could walk and drive with it.

Yeah, but do you really have time to even go to the saved cheats session when being shot by hundreds of cops and helicopters?

I'd like if GTA V had a cheat for infinite ammo, but not infinite clip, cuz i still like the effect of the reload. infinite clip makes the gun continuously fire. I'd also like it if when u access the cheats on your phone, and cops are shooting at you, your phone don't go in like on GTA IV. In GTA IV, when I run from the popos, and try to access my health cheat, if i get hit by bullets, my phone disappears on me and cant boost my health. So I'd like it if in GTA 5 when being shot at and need to access your cheats, your phone wont go away, and u can continue accessing your cheats to boost health and reduce wanted level.

Additionally, I would love a never wanted cheat like in the original San Andreas. Jet packs and tanks should make a comeback, as well as the minigun. They should give lots of weapon cheats.

I've always hated cheats. Never used them and probably never will. Truly robs the excitement out of the game and when you get used to cheating, normal playing might not be as fun as before anymore.

The fuck kind of world do you live in?

I'd like all of the cheats that were in GTA 4(excluding the vehicle cheats) to be in GTA V available on a mobile phone like GTA 4, and I'd love more weapon cheats so you can have the ability to get anytype of gun or hand weapon at anytime.

The mobile cheat entry was a piece of shit imo, you just stood there like a moron while getting shot when using it. If you got shot, you put it away. You couldn't run with it, or crouch with it. I prefer the good ol' R1 R2 L1 R2 left down right up left down right up, or pressing the ~ key like in skyrim and entering a code.

To be honest, I'd say lets just have both styles, but I liked the mobile for cruising but your car got hit and you could easily repair it. And sjust stood there? You have a cheats section you don't have to dial all of the time and you could walk and drive with it.

Yeah, but do you really have time to even go to the saved cheats session when being shot by hundreds of cops and helicopters?

yes marcus there is time all you have to do is get in a car and drive then you use your phone or you run and hide then use it real fast.

Listen, you are using a cheat in a video game. At least be happy it's in there at all.

yes marcus there is time all you have to do is get in a car and drive then you use your phone or you run and hide then use it real fast.

I always quote 9-month old posts. Doesn't everyone?

I've always hated cheats. Never used them and probably never will. Truly robs the excitement out of the game and when you get used to cheating, normal playing might not be as fun as before anymore.

Totally agree.

Cheats take away from any feeling of progression and accomplishment.

Earning money by doing various missions, activities, gambling or by robbing is better than just entering a cheat. Progressing through the Main Story missions or completing a certain number of challenges/ activities to unlock weapons/ upgrades/ cars/ safehouses is better then entering a cheat. Looking for collectibles and getting spawned weapons that way, or completing vigilante/ ambulance/ firefighting missions and getting bonuses boosting health/ armour and the ability to become fireproof is better then just entering a cheat to become invincible/ or replace your health and armour automatically.

Cheats are better for going on killing sprees, and for generally creating as much mayhem as you can, seeing how long you can last against the cops ( although if there is an invincible cheat you could last forever/ unless they have a glitch like in GTA SA where police helicopter rounds are able to penetrate you ). I don't save after accessing cheats, and usually won't fuck around with them until most of the game is completed. And I definitely never use them for story missions.

• Like 1

Totally agree.

Earning money by doing various missions, activities, gambling or by robbing is better than just entering a cheat. Progressing through the Main Story missions or completing a certain number of challenges/ activities to unlock weapons/ upgrades/ cars/ safehouses is better then entering a cheat. Looking for collectibles and getting spawned weapons that way, or completing vigilante/ ambulance/ firefighting missions and getting bonuses boosting health/ armour and the ability to become fireproof is better then just entering a cheat to become invincible/ or replace your health and armour automatically.

Cheats are better for going on killing sprees, and for generally creating as much mayhem as you can, seeing how long you can last against the cops ( although if there is an invincible cheat you could last forever/ unless they have a glitch like in GTA SA where police helicopter rounds are able to penetrate you ). I don't save after accessing cheats, and usually won't fuck around with them until most of the game is completed. And I definitely never use them for story missions.

Same, I never use cheats for story missions or even side missions. I always had a separate save file to use cheats on and just go crazy with. Both provide tons of fun.

They need to bring the jetpack back. money should not be a cheat or else there will be no point in the game. being that we can now swim and scuba dive we also need to be able to surf. i thought the weapon selection in TBOGT was amazing and dont think u can do much better than that. PED riot was one of my favorite cheats. i just wanna be able to pick up my boys and go rob anything i want to. Banks, Homes, Businesses.

I'm really hoping they enhance the AI on the cops. As soon as i kill somebody they shouldn't know about it unless somebody saw or heard you (Remember Mankill on ps2). also they need to be alot smarter on strategy.

Totally agree.

I agree with this 100%. The only time I use cheats is after I have already beaten the game legit, and sometimes, not even on my second, but my third run-through, I would then start using cheats. Only because after a couple of run-throughs, I do get tired of starting off with nothing and having to work it all back up again, so I'll do the money, guns, and cars cheats. I'm not a fan of running through the streets, free roaming, causing mayhem after I beat the game, it gets boring to me; I like to just start it back up again.

Hopefully, one day GTA will have New Game+.

• Like 1

Oh man one of the best was the 'recruit anyone' cheat. I always tried to recruit army guys before they started shooting at me, then when I had a full 7 start a gang war. That'd be hella fun with V's graphics and A.I.

• Like 1

I used to cheat like a mutha fucka in III and VC because I kept running out of weapons and/or health and couldn't be arsed buying or finding them. Did SA cheat free and was so proud of myself :clap:

I would never play through the storyline using them anymore - just use them for fucking around with.....

For a great cheat car speed increse and loads of cool vechies spawns ect and weapons and all the old cheats I can't think of any more oh yes a fast police car off gta iv the police changer I think it called am not sure

Cheats for you to get bad-ass cars

Cheats for the access of parachutes!

…etc

And of course weapons and car speed increased

ok i got a cheat for you, what is the one cheat everyone would want .

it would be health armor and a custom weapon set. with this you could set the weapons you use most that don't come with a cheat so then you never run out of ammo.

just remember the guns you could get on tlad where you had all thous biker gang guns and no cheat to put them in to a custom cheat, where you all ways have them and not wast money on buying them. or tbogt where you have all the advanced guns but want it with the gold smg and now you could.