lets face it, gta 4 lacked in the cheat department, and there isnt anything quite like fucking around in the gran theft auto world. so that being said, what cheats do we need to see in the next installment

• Like 1

Well the classics obviously; flying cars, peds riot, peds have weapons, the funhouse car set. I doubt we'll get them though.

• Like 2

That was only present in GTA III wasn't it? I don't remember it being in Vice or SA... or do I remember it being in Vice?

It was in Vice City. I'd kind of like to see that cheat return, myself, if only because Niko wasn't as customizable as I'd liked. Really, I just hope the next GTA takes place in the summer, I wasn't happy with picking my outfit out of a selection of twenty jackets.

It was in Vice City. I'd kind of like to see that cheat return, myself, if only because Niko wasn't as customizable as I'd liked. Really, I just hope the next GTA takes place in the summer, I wasn't happy with picking my outfit out of a selection of twenty jackets.

michelle: "cold weather we are having"

Niko "quite"

fuck you, i live in canada and i have to deal with -50 temps (sub zero farinheit)and 16ft snow drifts and your complaining cause it rains in winter?

...assholes...

• Like 7

I like most of the suggestions above.

I want cheats that affects law enforcement:

Alter the police behavior (make them very defensive etc).

Flat tires on all police vehicles.

A code that places TreeFitty in all firetrucks. (Me likes to bump into their truck, then they attack me and I beat'em up and take the firetruck) ^_^

Guest Marney

Temporary invisibility in multiplayer, like 3 minutes or something.................forget I said that. Stupid idea.

Temporary invisibility in multiplayer, like 3 minutes or something.................forget I said that. Stupid idea.

rockstars xbox server is so shitty that you have 3 seconds of it when you spawn, its good if your trying to get away from douchebags, bad if your trying to be a douchebag and spawn kill someone :lol:

• Like 1

rockstars xbox server is so shitty that you have 3 seconds of it when you spawn, its good if your trying to get away from douchebags, bad if your trying to be a douchebag and spawn kill someone :lol:

On multiplayer, who gets to be which character? How does that work? There's not 14 Nikos running around?

On multiplayer, who gets to be which character? How does that work? There's not 14 Nikos running around?

No....... You pick a character model (face, ethicity) and pick what clothing you want to wear. There are no characters from the main game.

Cheats that don't just enhance the already seen features of the game. Cheats that give you crazy things. Like cheats that make cars faster are already seen features. Cheats that give you laser guns. Thats a cheat I want.

I think a cheat that turns peds into looters would be awesome :) (Los Santos Survivor)

On a serious note, i like cheats that ease your non-story experience (free-play). Cheats like a vehicle selector, weapon selector, weather changer, time of day changer, character and ped selector. Pretty much what you get on a trainer on the PC versions of GTA...

• Like 1

I think a cheat that turns peds into looters would be awesome :) (Los Santos Survivor)

On a serious note, i like cheats that ease your non-story experience (free-play). Cheats like a vehicle selector, weapon selector, weather changer, time of day changer, character and ped selector. Pretty much what you get on a trainer on the PC versions of GTA...

ya what he said (Y)

I'm just listing ones that IV missed out:

No Cops

Moon Jump

Unlimited health

Unlimited Ammo

This a long with the ones in San Andreas + IV make the game fun after you beat it.

• Like 1

Guest Birdie

You can recruit anybody into your gang like gta sa

You can recruit anybody into your gang like gta sa

Its so good it has to be said twice!