I just wish the cheats wouldnt fuck with you game

They didn't glitch the game to buggery in IV, some of them (not all) just disabled certain achievements/trophies... which is fair enough I think.

You can recruit anybody into your gang like gta sa

Its so good it has to be said twice!

Its so good it has to be said twice!

Absolutely Agreed :)

I just wish the cheats wouldnt fuck with you game

They didn't glitch the game to buggery in IV, some of them (not all) just disabled certain achievements/trophies... which is fair enough I think.

I was hinting more SA. where my cars keep disappearing

I love the cheats but I would like to see less of the fix car and more money cheat, no cops is always a good one to have to had to hand also more cops is ok if you want to have some fun peds riot

I'm just listing ones that IV missed out:

No Cops

Peds have weapons

Peds riot

Super Punch

Moon Jump

Infinite health

Mostly the ones to do with peds, I would love to punch a ped, call the cops and watch them shootout. And peds riot, seeing them running around with stolen merchandise being shot at and arrested by cops.

I always liked the cheat where you could change into a random pedestrian

GTA 3 Stats: Times cheated 324344598+

GTA 4 Stats: Times cheated 0

(Yes, I am well aware that there was no "times cheated" stats in GTA 3)

I think a cheat that turns peds into looters would be awesome :)

This but in London. Oo the criticism and publicity Rockstar would get for that would be brilliant.

And jetpack muvafucker. Played SA today, and that bad boy is so much faster, especially without the GPS.

Yea definitely peds riot, that would of been amazing on gta iv but they didnt jump on the chance like idiots. id like to see peds riot, chaos mode, flying cars, super jump, super punch, infinite life and infinite ammo

im hoping for some saint row crazy ass weapons that like suck people up and shoot cats (cuz cats r gay and dogs rule) also some awesome call of duty zombie type of weapons like the lighting things and the thunder gun :) that would make my year

I only use cheats after I beat the game, and if I do I do it on another saved game and don't save. But cheating was pointless in IV, nothing cool at all.

im hoping for some saint row crazy ass weapons that like suck people up and shoot cats (cuz cats r gay and dogs rule) also some awesome call of duty zombie type of weapons like the lighting things and the thunder gun :) that would make my year

No. Just no.

No cops was good in SA for the times after the story. When you could just cause chaos and not have to quickly mash in the lower wanted level cheat.

But if they involve a more realistic style of policing. i.e. Stab someone in a back alley with nobody about, no wanted level. Then I wouldn't be too phased about any police cheat.

Uhhh Whats the fun of GTA without police? I would like police officers in the game to be smarter or at least get smarter with higher wanted level. But back to the topic, I want to see flying cars and Pedestrians riot again.....

340x340.jpg

It was in Vice City. I'd kind of like to see that cheat return, myself, if only because Niko wasn't as customizable as I'd liked. Really, I just hope the next GTA takes place in the summer, I wasn't happy with picking my outfit out of a selection of twenty jackets.

michelle: "cold weather we are having"

Niko "quite"

fuck you, i live in canada and i have to deal with -50 temps (sub zero farinheit)and 16ft snow drifts and your complaining cause it rains in winter?

...assholes...