Ku Zi Mu

Why our Male:Female member ratio is so lop-sided...

It's not completely about marriage. I suggest watching more of her videos. She's very intelligent. If only there were more young women like her...

*sigh* :ermm:

more young women like her

*Looks at vid again*

:huh:

Anyway. . . didn't watch much, she sounded like a feminist, fuck those rug munchin' hypocrites.

Why men don't marry as much anymore?

1. Women, "on average" have become more slutty and easier to bed than they used to as they destroy much of their braincells due to too much fake tan and reality TV in their teen years, so why marry one women when you can go out and find a new fuck buddy every weekend.

2. Men, "on average" mature fuck loads slower than they used to due to easier upbringings (not a poor upbringing atleast), which causes many things but one being a lack of motivation and laziness to do anything but sit, eat, drink, and play games. Fuck going out, buying an engagement ring, then figuring out a way to propose, when you can just say "i'm not ready to take that step yet" and carry on playing Far Cry.

3. Social events (pubs, clubs, parties etc.), are increasingly becoming less about talking face to face with people and more about playing internet/facebook games on your cell/mobile silently while sat around a table together. Which means less interaction between sexes.

4. Women, are traitorous by nature, they like to call it "cunning". They plan ahead, always have someway to keep us men in the shit, constantly, just the depth that varies, so they always have the upper hand when it comes to arguments, which some of us are now slowly learning, planning an extra step ahead.

5. Get divorced, both sides get 50% of each sides value, even if one side hasn't help in anyway to earn the wealth or property the other side has worked for.

6. 50% of marriages end in divorce ("studies" have shown), so why waste the cash. - Man's point of view.

7. Good men are increasingly hard to find, at least the single ones, so will wait in hope for a good long while in a relationship without a ring on their finger for fear they never find one again, men know this.

Bored now.

• Like 1

Lol Craze, I said "more young women" because I already know there are already a couple of young women and a butload of older women out their with her opinion on this issue. I didn't mean she was young.

She's not a feminist, she's the exact opposite. She hits feminist harder than anyone else I've ever seen.

And her theory is a bit more interesting than "Most women are sluts!".

5. Get divorced, both sides get 50% of each sides value, even if one side hasn't help in anyway to earn the wealth or property the other side has worked for.

I didn't know there were still guys dumb enough to not have their fiancee sign a pre-nup. Maybe that isn't an option in England or something, I dunno. If not, that's another thing about your fucked-up country that needs to be fixed.

On the subject of marriage in general, any woman who flat-out expects you to propose is a cunt. That type of girl just wants someone to support her and spend money on her, and I don't feel the slightest bit bad for the moron that gets sucked into that shit - you're just as weak as she is.

We're well past the point in human history where marriage is a social obligation. Men don't need to take a wife, and women don't need a man to support them anymore. Not in America, not in the UK, not in any country that isn't an ass-backwards, third-world shithole. No one needs to be married anymore.

• Like 2

Lol Craze, I said "more young women" because I already know there are already a couple of young women and a butload of older women out their with her opinion on this issue. I didn't mean she was young.

She's not a feminist, she's the exact opposite. She hits feminist harder than anyone else I've ever seen.

And her theory is a bit more interesting than "Most women are sluts!".

Ah, my mistake, i obviously read it differently to how you meant it, misunderstanding.

Who are you quoting in your last line, that doesn't seem to have a relevance to my post. :mellow:

. . . .

Mass, are you married, engaged, ever been in a relationship that that topic of conversation has come up? I'm not being a prick, I'm actually interested to know. But to be honesty, that did slip my mind, not that it makes any difference to my post.

So did anyone actually watch the vid?

@Craze

I was quoting one of the general arguments from guys on why they don't wanna get married. One that's much like your argument... you know.. the one that's #1 on your list :mellow:

So did anyone actually watch the vid?

@Craze

I was quoting one of the general arguments from guys on why they don't wanna get married. One that's much like your argument... you know.. the one that's #1 on your list :mellow:

How is the argument, "most women are sluts", a reason not to get married?

Plus, i said "more", not most. ;)

Did you really just ask that question? Hey if you don't mind having a wife that's had more meat in her than a McDonalds refrigerator that's your business.

Did you really just ask that question? Hey if you don't mind having a wife that's had more meat in her than a McDonalds refrigerator that's your business.

So you're agreeing with the argument that "most women are sluts"? That's my point. I didn't think you were that naive Kuz.

Yes I am. My point was her argument, or "reason" was more thought provoking.

That's all. No one wants to marry a slut.

Perhaps there are people that aren't as judgemental as you.

• Like 1

Judgemental? Aren't we all? You're judging me by calling me judgmental right now :lol:

I know there are ppl out their with low standards when it comes to marriage but I'm not one of them.

I know, of course you're entitled to your own standards.

It's amusing that virtue is one of your standards, that's an old-school part of a marriage pact rooted in centuries of tradition.