Sign in to follow this  
River

Sanchez fun

Glad you like checking out some of those demos/tunes! Some of the mixes are really rough as those were some scratch guitar tracks that I had recorded to a click track and then had a drummer add stuff to. (nothing else done to it)

Yeah, I almost took out that scene because of the fixed wing chopper, but it's one of those quirky GTA things that happens sometimes

. Once I RPG a police chopper and the guy shooting out of the back got

Great tunes and very fun video. I spent very little time on a Sanchez in IV (compared to San Andreas), the next time I'm playing I'm going to try to land on Hickey Bridge. (Y)

Good video. Big fan of the music. I remember you posted some other music, was a couple years ago. Good stuff.

Thanks man! Yeah, I remember you from a while ago and on other forums etc. I appreciate the compliment, music is definitely my life and one of those things that I hope I can always do. It's never been about "the business" to me, but always about the music.

Great tunes and very fun video. I spent very little time on a Sanchez in IV (compared to San Andreas), the next time I'm playing I'm going to try to land on Hickey Bridge. (Y)

Thanks! I have been getting into GTAIV again lately with some downtime waiting for some vocalists to write/record gives me time to chill and game some. The Sanchez is awesome in IV! You need a lot of speed and have to hit that ramp just right, but its possible to jump over that lip at the top also instead of bouncing over it like I did in the vid. I've made it a couple of times straight over (and usually you slam the other side of the bridge if you do haha)