Sign in to follow this  
DuPz0r

GTA: IV: RDR

Yep, GTA IV with what looks like the Redemption map.... The textures at least, it might be a custom map. Thought i'd share this as it came up in my suggested videos on youtube, and i had to see for my self.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh6nPZt7fA0

...doesn't look as nice as either of the games, seems like a lot of the lighting and pp is missing. But cool never-the-less.

These guys look like some hardcore role players though lol.

I hate videos with some dumbass droning on and on . Get to the fucking point or shut the hell up. No one wants to hear you talk.

*gives up on video 30 seconds later*

I think that desert mod was posted somewhere in here already. Might have seen it on twitter or something.

Do all American police reverse into cars as they attempt to block traffic? They didn't seem too bothered by it so I assume it's standard procedure.

Do all American police reverse into cars as they attempt to block traffic? They didn't seem too bothered by it so I assume it's standard procedure.

No. Usually it's only in the major cities (i.e., Boston, New York, L.A., Chicago, Miami, Carcer, etc.), but it's fairly common outside the metropolises.

you watched all 49 minutes? i skipped around for a couple of minutes and didn't see anything but guys riding down a road trying to pull people over...

you watched all 49 minutes? i skipped around for a couple of minutes and didn't see anything but guys riding down a road trying to pull people over...

2:20 or something.

Not gonna lie, this looks cool in a stupidly boring way. Gotta love their creativity.

I've been watching their videos for awhile, it's quite funny when they're drunk. Also the mod name is called Clockwork Mountain.

Newest Video. Actually rather funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDSYc_Af3hY

Skipped first minute of him droning away in the garage, watched a few minutes, started yawning profusely and skipped through a bit then got really bored.

Niggas must have plenty of free time on their hands to be doing that shit.

• Like 1