i had a thought last night i thing rockstar thought the world was fucked in 2012 so they were slacking off why do i think this i was playing mcla last night. and they have the date in the corner when you get busted in stead of being 3/10/2013 like it should have it just said 0/0/0000.... epsilon must of had some thing to do with it.

i had a thought last night i thing rockstar thought the world was fucked in 2012 so they were slacking off why do i think this i was playing mcla last night. and they have the date in the corner when you get busted in stead of being 3/10/2013 like it should have it just said 0/0/0000.... epsilon must of had some thing to do with it.

What?

• Like 1

I had a thought last night. I think Rockstar thought that the world was fucked in 2012 (end of the world) so they were slacking off... Why did i think of this whilst i was playing MCLA last night? And they have the date in the corner when you get busted, instead of being 3/10/2013, they should have made it just say 0/0/0000.... Epsilon must of had some thing to do with it.

Fixed. I didn't get the busted bit though?

Thanks Rockstar for taking the time to make sure this game is as good as it can be out of the gate- 4 months isn't that big of a deal and it will give me a few more months of call of duty in the meantime!

Thanks Rockstar for taking the time to make sure this game is as good as it can be out of the gate- 4 months isn't that big of a deal and it will give me a few more months of call of duty in the meantime!

You're Welcome.

-Rockstargames

• Like 3

someone want to tell him we aren't rockstar.

Obviously my comment was not directed at you and I hate to be the one to break it to you- but you're not really everyone's spokesperson (even though that's what some have led you to believe, people can be so cruel sometimes! Keep that chin up though, because before too long this will only be distant memory.)

R* reads these forums, yes? Then stop being dicks to the new guy.

I would also like to thank you R* for putting such a tremendous amount of effort into GTA V. (Y)

• Like 1

R* reads these forums, yes? Then stop being dicks to the new guy.

I would also like to thank you R* for putting such a tremendous amount of effort into GTA V. (Y)

You're welcome.

-Rockstargames

• Like 2

R* reads these forums, yes?

Damn, my cover is blown. Time to come clean.

I am a R* employee. My official title is "Fan Forum Ramblings Aggregator". My job is to troll around these forums all day looking for ideas to incorporate into our games. See, we at R* don't really know how to make entertaining games, and without these forums, we would be totally out of touch with our fan base.

In fact, the real reason GTAV has been delayed is that we are just now finding some really useful ideas, and we want to have time to implement them. Like riding around on elephants, or bringing back Niko (can't believe we didn't think of that!), etc. As long as you guys keep feeding us these inspired ideas, we promise to keep delaying the game!

• Like 7

Question, before R* released the delayed release date, would their already of been Alpha/Beta testing before hand? Just wondering all of a sudden, whether they found a major glitch in the 3 characters swap system, and the reason for the silence is because they're shitting themselves trying to fix it as quick as possible, considering it's the biggest annoucement they've made for the game to date.

• Like 1

That's been one of my countless theories as well. I figured that would be the gameplay feature most likely to glitch up during testing, also the most difficult to tweak to working status. The rather lengthy delay would (wisely) leave plenty of room for error.

Your rendition certainly explains the rampant @R*X comments on the Newswire. "We appreciate you being eager for new info, but we are currently very hard at work trying to correct the unholy demon of a clusterfuck that recently manifested..."

No, they haven't. They just updated the release date yesterday. Where have you been?

/sarcasm

You son of a bitch, I just went to look up whether the Release Date had actually changed, and found nothing. Only to come back here and see written in tiny writing sarcasm.

Can't believe I fell for that. But thankyou for wasting 5 minutes of an otherwise boring day. :clap:

Well on the bright side Take-Two's other baby (Bioshock from 2K Games) is out so hopefully that's the only reason Rockstar is being quiet and will restart the marketing campaign very soon.

edit 10 minnutes later: Okay. Silence is done. :P