Seems like a deliberatly constructed choice of words to me. Not once did they say "No". :shifty:

Exactly.. Just the one part where they said "We have not announced anything like that." almost sounds like they wanted to add "yet" on the end of it... Then to completely keep saying it's for the ps3 and 360 on 9.17.2013 just seems a little weird...

• Like 1

Question: "Its very warm today, dont you think?" Answer: "I will eat a burrito and after that I will buy an icecream..." If you dont understand I will explain to you, the answer is not related to the question...

In my opinion, the day PS4 hit the stores, there will be a GTA5 compatible version, better, bigger and faster. MY OPINION!

(And this is my opinion since R* anounced the delay)

My senior year of high school, one of the kids from the retarded class insisted everyone got free cookies on the last day of school.

There were no cookies, Ulan. No cookies...

PS4 its a and the real cookie. No lies just facts. PS4 forced the delay and lets hope that R* will not delay again PS3/360 GTA5 release.

No cookies, Ulan. No cookies.

I don't know, Ulan. MS will reveal the new XBox in April. Could that mean another delay? Another 9 months of waiting?

Market and marketing rule everthing... Who knows? Another delay until Christmas? Lets wait for the Summer.

I wish it wouldn't of been moved to September 17th but if theres glitches in it i'd rather it be made right and work properly and have no glitches then have it come out tomarrow but but glitches!

Rockstar has been really quiet this month... not complaining, just pointing out the obvious. i wonder if we might get any screens, or anything of the sort next month.

Rockstar has been really quiet this month... not complaining, just pointing out the obvious. i wonder if we might get any screens, or anything of the sort next month.

I sure hope so. Would be nice to know that the employees at Rockstar haven't been consumed by some awful creature that lives in the basement of their HQ.

They're putting a lot of emphasis on the fact that GTAV is coming out for PS3 & SBOX on 9/17/13 aswell. As if 9/17/13 is exclusively for PS3 & SBOX but GTAV isn't.

I agree with this. They said three times the date.... so i'd say october 17th, 2013 we can expect the ps4 version to roll out.