Honestly i see R* doing with GTA 5 what Blizzard is doing with Diablo 3, having the game on both current and next gen consoles. except of course it will look/play better on the next gen consoles. Maybe that is what caused the delay, maybe they heard in advance that Sony was going to announce the Ps4 and now are working to be able to have it on next gen consoles as well. That's just my speculation though... hopefully that happens, because i know for a fact i am going to get a PS4, and it would be nice to have GTA 5 on it.

Now what? Who is going to play GTA5 in ps3 with ps4 in November? My little message to some moderators... GROW UP!!!

i think you need to grow up and stop being so upset that know one agrees with you/

If they do upscale gta 5 for the ps4 as i suggested maybe it will look as good as the official screenshots R* released, but maybe that is just wishful thinking though.

If GTA V were going to be released on PS4, Rockstar would already have been working on that version of the game.

The most we'll see is a direct port, no changes. And even that isn't likely until it's a digital download like San Andreas.

• Like 1

Now what? Who is going to play GTA5 in ps3 with ps4 in November? My little message to some moderators... GROW UP!!!

Class A retard.

wouldn't it be funny if rockstar was just fucken with us and there going to it in spring anyway.

I've been having that feeling. I know it's very likely not the case, but it sure would be like Rockstar to pull one over on us.

Don't worry. I don't expect the young minds to understand.

Just let him go with it. UlanBator isn't going to listen, anyway. -_-

Aside from the possibility of sec inquiries and criminal prosecution of board members of ttwo for releasing false information, this is a great idea.

Class A retard.

Well, i mean.. I was considering it, especially with watchdogs... But ps4 was underwelming? I mean, it has some cool features, but i kinda feel like they could have done the same things with the ps3 with a new controller and firmware upgrade.

So GTA V releases roughly 2-3 months before the PS4. Although the game is pretty much confirmed for current gen consoles, what if they port it to PS4 and update the graphics and etc..

Will PS4 be backwards compatible? I really don't want to buy it for PS3, then about 6 months later buy it again for PS4 just for the updated graphics. And by backwards compatible I also mean Playstation Sony Entertainment Network.

Again... Deleting my messages... By the way, I believe GTA5 will have a PS4 version by November/December 2013, and only a few people will play GTA5 in PS3/XBOX 360, my opinion!

Again... Deleting my messages... By the way, I believe GTA5 will have a PS4 version by November/December 2013, and only a few people will play GTA5 in PS3/XBOX 360, my opinion!

that's the stupidest shit ever. Why would they even bother releasing it in September if they anticipate low sales on launch?

Hey, Im ok with GTA V coming out in September, mainly because if they need the extra few months to polish up the game and make it what we all expect (aka the best game ever) then that's fine. Look at GTA IV. They delayed it a few months too in order to add the multiplayer, and look how that turned out. Pretty much the best free roam known to man.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Installed_base

Learn about the term "install base". Then feel free to revise your opinion.

http://en.m.wikipedi.../Installed_base

Learn about the term "install base". Then feel free to revise your opinion.

Absolutely Right.

The current gen Xbox/Playstation install base of a combined 145 Million Units will make sure that GTA V will definitely be on the PS3 and Xbox 360. As well as maybe a Higher Res, and more Advanced version for the PS4 and Xbox 720 further down the track.

• Like 2

Okay, let me rephrase it.

September seems really late in the PS3s lifespan to be releasing GTA V, I wonder if R* have any tricks up their sleeves.

It's highly likely that they have something planned for GTA V on the next-gen consoles. I wouldn't expect them to announce anything about it for at least a few months after the initial release so it doesn't hurt sales for the PS3 / XBox 360 versions. You'll probably be able to stream it over the cloud after they release the PS4. Then, after that, they'll announce an enhanced next-gen expansion pack.

So, you'll be basically buying it 3 times.

- original version on disc

- paid cloud stream of original version

- enhanced expansion pack

if gta v did get ported to PS4, then in a perfect world, i'd hope that rockstar included some sort of download code with the ps3/360 releases that let you download it free of charge on the ps4. doubt that though

• Like 2

Im pretty sure ms and sony would frown on that too, and demand liscensing fees for both copies....

Maybe the limited edition... But not the $60 version..

Seems like a deliberatly constructed choice of words to me. Not once did they say "No". :shifty:

exactly. they said they didn't announce it, but did not deny it. maybe they will announce it later this year a couple of months before release.

They're putting a lot of emphasis on the fact that GTAV is coming out for PS3 & SBOX on 9/17/13 aswell. As if 9/17/13 is exclusively for PS3 & SBOX but GTAV isn't.

Or they probably just didn't give a definitive answer on whether it's releasing for the PS4 because they're just unsure. Maybe they want to see how well these consoles sell out the gates to get an idea if it would be a good decision, financially, to make an upgraded GTA V for said system. I believe it was Dan Houser who once said, "If there is a market for it, we'll make it." It's hard for Rockstar to make an early commitment because of how much money is at stake.

• Like 1

Question: "Its very warm today, dont you think?" Answer: "I will eat a burrito and after that I will buy an icecream..." If you dont understand I will explain to you, the answer is not related to the question...

In my opinion, the day PS4 hit the stores, there will be a GTA5 compatible version, better, bigger and faster. MY OPINION!

(And this is my opinion since R* anounced the delay)