PS4 exclusive GTA V San Fierro & Las Venturas expansion pack.

(If so, will not be announced tomorrow.)

your right in that, san fierro and las venturas could and most likely will be on ps4. but not an expansion of gta V, most likely again.

Off topic, but Las Venturas by itself would be a pretty shit setting for a game. Las Vegas is incredibly dull once you leave the Strip. San Fierro could certainly hold its own, but Sleeping Dogs gave me my Triad fix, so I'm pretty neutral when it comes to San Fierro.

Los Santos was certainly the best choice this time around.

Off topic, but Las Venturas by itself would be a pretty shit setting for a game.

That's true. But all the bland, featureless desert to explore, plus one whole dam would more than make up for it.

I think the point is, that Rockstar still understand that the current gen hardware still have a lot to give, add that to the massive audience on these consoles compared to the non existent install base of the next gen when GTA V releases. and thats why' GTA V isn't a next gen title.

I think this Generation is almost dead, save for a few great last games this year ( namely Bioshock Infinite and GTA V ). There's only so much more Devs can bring out of the Xbox 360 and PS3, and it's time for some High Quality Next Gen Titles that can take advantage of the extra power these new consoles will ultimately bring to the table.

The next step forward in Game Development is almost here, Fallout 4, Half Life 3, Nex Gen GTA/'s, New Exciting IP's. I can't wait for something different, original and fun, because last year was one of the blandest years in gaming, except for games like maybe Max Payne 3, Far Cry 3, Journey, etc. Most of the stuff was average at best, not games you couldn't wait to get home and play, one's you day dream about at work.

Hopefully these new consoles are about as powerful as anything the best PC's have today. So we can have bigger and better realised worlds, both graphically superior, and with a higher level of interactivity. Couple these things with Great new stories and characters, and it's going to be great. :clap:

I wonder if it is released at the same time everywhere in the world, taking into account time differences. I know the shop I am getting the game from has a midnight launch party but I didn't ask whether it was the night of the 16th or 17th....

Do you Aussie guys remember if you got GTAIV before the US and UK??

Nah mate, we got it well after the major countries which sucks, hope it's a bit better this time off. We're late in almost all game releases. :(

---

On a different note, there's no way in hell San Fierro or Las Venturas will be included, whether it be DLC or other. Rockstar have stated that the game is set in Los Santos and its surrounding countryside.

You're going to be waiting a long time if you've got ya hopes up.

lol im looking forward to gta v. i'll look forward to whatever is next, in about 5 or 6 year when the release a new one.

It would be 5 years if rockstar hired 4x more more workers than they had now

GTA6 would most likely be on PS4, so the graphics will be higher, and the map will be bigger. There will be much more things on GTA 6 then there will be on GTA 5. That GTA 5 took 5 years to develop doesnt mean that GTA 6 will be the same.

I have 1 more thing to say:

" Xbox 720 will never be published"

The Xbox 360 came out earlier than PS3 . Microsoft has more time to develop the 720, but what do they have?

They dont even have a prototype yet. And sony is anouncing theirs soon.

Microsoft will surrender and now everyone that wants the next gen console has to buy the PS4

And than everyone can play online for FREE!!! :) :) :)

• Like 2

Rockstar have stated that the game is set in Los Santos and its surrounding countryside.

While I happen to agree, the logic is flawed, since Rockstar also stated that the game was coming in the spring. Damaged credibility invites conspiracy theory.

The Xbox 360 came out earlier than PS3 . Microsoft has more time to develop the 720, but what do they have?

Microsoft will surrender and now everyone that wants the next gen console has to buy the PS4

Microsoft has had a prototype for over a year. Games are being developed for it as we speak.

Where do you kids get this shit?

Microsoft has had a prototype for over a year. Games are being developed for it as we speak.

Yeah you're right, most of that was bullshit.

But I liked the part about Microsoft surrendering, and the Nex-Gen Xbox never getting published. Sounds good to me. :clap:

Nah mate, we got it well after the major countries which sucks, hope it's a bit better this time off. We're late in almost all game releases :(

Really?? I don't know about GTAIV (didn't have a console at the time) but I remember getting San Andreas earlier than the rest......

Meh. I've kind of lost interest in Xbox, myself. I mostly use my PC at the moment, and my PS3 for things I'd rater play on a console.

I still consider myself neutral in the console war, I just don't give a shit about my Xbox anymore.

Yeah you're right, most of that was bullshit.

But I liked the part about Microsoft surrendering, and the Nex-Gen Xbox never getting published. Sounds good to me. :clap:

Until Sony announce today they have sold all their rights to PlayStation and related IP to Microsoft to allow them to develop the "ultimate" console hahahaha

Rockstar have stated that the game is set in Los Santos and its surrounding countryside.

While I happen to agree, the logic is flawed, since Rockstar also stated that the game was coming in the spring. Damaged credibility invites conspiracy theory.

September is Spring in Australia...

*whistles*

• Like 1

Until Sony announce today they have sold all their rights to PlayStation and related IP to Microsoft to allow them to develop the "ultimate" console hahahaha

Screw that !!! :D ............................................................

............................................................................................. Actually an Ultimate Console sounds kinda interesting. I doubt Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo would ever get together to create it but. :no:

Meh. I've kind of lost interest in Xbox, myself. I mostly use my PC at the moment, and my PS3 for things I'd rater play on a console.

I still consider myself neutral in the console war, I just don't give a shit about my Xbox anymore.

Good enough.

*portal opens and green viscous tentacles emerge, pulling Massacre into the bleak depths of PS3 fanboyism*

Nah mate, we got it well after the major countries which sucks, hope it's a bit better this time off. We're late in almost all game releases :(

Really?? I don't know about GTAIV (didn't have a console at the time) but I remember getting San Andreas earlier than the rest......

We got GTAIV earlier as well. It was the same day worldwide so our midnight releases were the earliest.