yeah, I think that the delay on the release date might be to get the game further away as possible from all this gun controversy talk, hopefully by sept all this talk will die down barring another sicko going on a shotting spree

or the PS3 fanboy in me is telling me that they delay it so that the game can be play on the xbox 720 and the game will only need one disc instead of the 3 or 4 on the 360

who knows, but I kind of like that the release is on the fall, so I can be playing inside when outside is freezing cold, and not waste the summer inside when we only get a few precious summer months on my neck of the woods, but I bet it makes no difference for the west coasters

Give us a nice playable demo or I'm really gonna consider not buying one of my favorite games in the world this is really depressing I traded all my games in for this BS SMH boycott the game and I probably won't get it cuz Madden cums out in August nice way to f my year up

Periods Motha Fucka, you heard of it?

• Like 2

I dont live in america but read that some new congress got passed and that video games have to be less violent ? But rockstar north is based in scotland so they dont have a say do they ??

Seriously, where the hell do you get this crap from? GTA5videos or something?

the news. Just after seeing it in tv aswell a congress about the shooting and video games ? All am saying is what i saw/read in the news.

the news. Just after seeing it in tv aswell a congress about the shooting and video games ? All am saying is what i saw/read in the news.

^What is a Congress?^

Ah, well. This delay can only mean that we'll get more stunning trailers to drool over.

I'm more pissed that they couldn't at least release the cover art with this release date announcement. Would have made people feel a little better

I feel your pain! :luis:

Its the symbol for mutual pain.

Well I was applying to work in Antarctica for 6 months starting mid September... FML

Gta will be around after you get back, might even be able to pick up the goty edition...

"GTAV is a massively ambitious and complex game and it simply needs a little more polish to be of the standard we and, more importantly, you require."

This is the only reason why I'm patient enough to wait longer than expected. They made the professional decision. RDR and other games til then I guess. :whistle:

Well I was applying to work in Antarctica for 6 months starting mid September... FML

Unlucky man. On the bright side any job working in Antarctica sounds pretty cool, no pun intended.

Gta will be around after you get back, might even be able to pick up the goty edition...

Well that's a good thought, but they'll probably leave the GOTY edition until they've released all the DLC which will take more than 6 months I reckon.

At least it's win/win whether I get the job or not. Playing GTAV on release or amazing job experience. If I get the job I'll still have Internet though and I doubt I'll be able to avoid the forums which will be torture

Of course it's disappointing to get these news after being excited for months, but it would be a lot more devastating if they released a potentially incredible game, but which had so many bugs in graphics and gameplay that the frustration eventually would make you give up the game entirely. Skyrim is one such terrible experience I've had for example.

• Like 1

Well that's a good thought, but they'll probably leave the GOTY edition until they've released all the DLC which will take more than 6 months I reckon.

At least it's win/win whether I get the job or not. Playing GTAV on release or amazing job experience. If I get the job I'll still have Internet though and I doubt I'll be able to avoid the forums which will be torture

Surely the entertainment options will be limited to something like seal clubbing or penguin raping (which sounds fun but may get boring, I don't know) and you won't be working all the time....

Might as well take it with you or get it sent over

Of course it's disappointing to get these news after being excited for months, but it would be a lot more devastating if they released a potentially incredible game, but which had so many bugs in graphics and gameplay that the frustration eventually would make you give up the game entirely. Skyrim is one such terrible experience I've had for example.

I traded-in Skyrim about 2 months ago. Great game, with some major bugs on the PS3. But the main reason I stopped playing was because there was no real treasure or reward to keep me exploring. Just the same old dungeons with the same old enemies. And with a Maxed out character and the best armour, i found out I had to gimp myself if I wanted to have any fun in combat ( even on the Hardest Difficulty level ).

Bethesda created a great living and breathing world full of wonder, and although some of the gameplay and mechanics felt flawed. I got about 150 'good times' hours of game time out of it ( which is pretty good value for money :D ). And I almost regret trading Skyrim in, because the PS3 is finally getting all of the DLC ( and some of it looks pretty good ). Even though after about 100 hours the save files were massive, and taking up so much memory that it took ages to load saves and different areas in the game. Plus the framerate would drop severely in certain areas, or after a long gaming session, or if too many enemies were on screen at the same time.

It makes me angry at Bethesda for releasing a fantsatic game with so many flaws on the PS3 version. While PC and Xbox 360 gamers can play it too their hearts content. Lucky Bastards.