This is a joke, September is an Eternity away. :(

I hope they're taking this extra time to add an Additional City, or some more Indepth Customization ( Cars/ Cothes/ Safehouses ). And the Main Story is a 100 hours long or something.

I feel slightly sick. :sick:

I hope they're taking this extra time to add an Additional City, or some more Indepth Customization ( Cars/ Cothes/ Safehouses ). And the Main Story is a 100 hours long or something.

It'd take more then 4 extra months to add in an entire new city.

"You just lost a fan! I'm cancelling my pre-order!" Well, no, you're not. V is going to be an epic game, and bouncing it from spring to fall doesn't change that. We're all still going to line up to buy the game, and saying otherwise is disingenuous.

Indeed, this bump wont keep people from buying it in the end. If anything, this bump will help the sale by hyping it up even more than before.

too bad............

too bad............

we're getting the biggest open world game Rockstar have ever made. and you STILL want an extra city... never happy.

• Like 2

jesus i was in grade 10 when trailer one came out i'l be in grade 12 when the game comes out i never thought i would get my license before gta v came out but it will still be the best damn game in the history of games.

• Like 2

"The game is going to be freaking massive. Would you rather want a game that is polished? Or something similar to AC3 that was a buggy mess that had to be patched multiple times post release to get everything working somewhat correctly?" - KelticKennedy

Well kinda not suprised delays go hand in hand with the GTA series I'd rather wait until September and have the game almost perfect then get a New Vegas and having to download New version every other week anyways when are they coming out with the Beta or Demo I'd be happy with that until they release it

Come on why does rockstar always do this, they get us all hyped up for the game.and tell us its gunna be spring and then they go and delay it for 4 months, its ridiculous, they need to stop giving an estimated release time and just wait till they a certain of when they will release it, on a nother note we better get a another trailer!!!!!!

This is okay, the next few months are pretty tough for me in terms of work load, and this game would only have hindered my real life. Now it will get my full undivided attention in September!

Yeah well that's you. Some of us have school in September....

• Like 3

Come on why does rockstar always do this, they get us all hyped up for the game.and tell us its gunna be spring and then they go and delay it for 4 months, its ridiculous, they need to stop giving an estimated release time and just wait till they a certain of when they will release it, on a nother note we better get a another trailer!!!!!!

It's kind of a No-Win situation when you try to work on a game, then you have a bunch of fans clamoring on your newswire, youtube page, and sending coutnless e-mails to your game support addresses, screaming for information and trailers. So, you decide to give them an estimated release date on when you're confident the game will be done -- then things go a bit wrong or not go through the way you plan it, and now you have those same people even more angry that you said there will be a Spring release but you had to push it back a few months.

I just have even more respect for Rockstar with the way they handle this. I would've handled it way different. I would've updated the newswire with:

huqdlz.jpg

• Like 3

229 days to go! at least we got a release date... isn't that wat so many people wanted, now you got it

I would rather have no release date and have it released in Spring like planned than wait about 4 months extra. Even the cover art is delayed... Pretty sloppy if you ask me, not that I'm an expert at this stuff but Rockstar can't just keep delaying literally everything they make and expect it just blow over. One day they have to realize, even though everyone will still buy the game regardless.