Super Bowl 47  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1359482292052.png.CROP.article568-large.png

Forgive my lack of knowledge of American geography, but it looks like Cleveland is going for the Ravens? I would have assumed all of Northern Ohio would be pro-49ers, given that Baltimore "stole" the original Browns. Maybe Browns fans are that desperate for some kind of success. :lol:

Also, I'm surprised all of California is pro-49ers. I assumed that some areas would have large amount of Raiders fans, and hence more people wanting the Ravens to win. What an age we live in.

Last time I saw the 49ers play, it was Montana to Rice FTW.... :huh:

Same. For whatever reason, 49ers games rarely get shown here in Australia. Probably because they have sucked super amounts of cock for almost 2 decades.

I went for the 49ers to win, but only because I dislike Ray Lewis quite a bit.

• Like 1

I'm a Falcons fan, that game was close! A week later they gave it away again the second half. FFS.

49ers by less than 3 points... no overtime... if there was, my money would be on the ravens since the niners struggled at winning overtime games this year... plus they're forced to use david akers for field goals, and he hasn't exactly had a good year... but to me, they're the better team because kaepernick makes them dynamic...

killin those niners lol.. but it aint over though.. they probly got some of that second half magic left in em..

whispers: if this were anyone other than the ravens id be rooting for them