Sign in to follow this  
ConQueSteD

Possibly confirmed for PC?

Posted to the Senior Animators profile on Linked in Ryan Schacter he was transferred from Vancouver to San Diego to work on Cutscene animation for PS3/360/PC it has since been removed.

DHmWybR.jpg?1

I looked to see if this was posted if it was spank me like the naughty boy I am.

Hasn't officially been announced yet. But it will make it to PC eventually, i just doubt it will be out on launch. Even Dan Houser said something along the lines of "Consoles are our priority, and always have been" #paraphrasing

Good find though ConQ, this is probably true if in my opinion. There's no doubt they're working on PC along side the console version.

Hasn't officially been announced yet. But it will make it to PC eventually, i just doubt it will be out on launch. Even Dan Houser said something along the lines of "Consoles are our priority, and always have been" #paraphrasing

Good find though ConQ, this is probably true if in my opinion. There's no doubt they're working on PC along side the console version.

I fucked up on the title, I realized that afterwards.

I'm hoping it isn't a bad port as IV was. I think it could possibly launch like how IV did with PC.

If/When it comes to PC, I will be buying it as well as for console. I love the single play modding abilities on PC, that enhances my game experience.

Not me. Whenever I customize my games too much, they start to feel like awkward virtual clutters of crap. Can't even recognise the game anymore.

If/When it comes to PC, I will be buying it as well as for console. I love the single play modding abilities on PC, that enhances my game experience.

Agree. That's why I have both the console and pc version of GTA IV. Certain mods out there really enhances the replay value of the game after you've beaten the game two or three times.

R* probably don't care about their PC releases because they don't make any money from them. Everyone just torrents PC games.

That is kind of true, but many people still buy it anyway.

Even though i have a lab top and a desk top computer i'd rather have it on Xbox 360 and PS3 byt i have lots of friends who want it to come out on PC so i'm with them then and it would be cool to have it on PC plus you guys Rockstar Games would make much more money! so it's a plus for the people and it's a plus for you so everybody's happy!

Sign in to follow this