Sign in to follow this  
Godfather

GTA IV characters invade Los Santos

My God, that was great!

Without Stevie Wonder, I was able to enjoy the incredible sounds a lot better. I heard things I didn't even notice the first 97 times.

haha dude theres these videos on youtube where you can watch the trailers without the music, the sounds are created though... here are the links

If the sound effects are created from scratch, then that defeats the purpose of being able to enjoy the game's sound effects in the absence of music...

• Like 1

In the 1st video i posted with the gta iv characters, some of the sounds were also created... for example the white car driving away, and the police sirens are not the same as in the official trailer...

Well, that's a shame. And here I was, looking forward to the epic sounds of sunny LS. B)

In the 1st video i posted with the gta iv characters, some of the sounds were also created... for example the white car driving away, and the police sirens are not the same as in the official trailer...

Well, that's a shame. And here I was, looking forward to the epic sounds of sunny LS. B)

They always screw us my friend lol