Sign in to follow this  
Ku Zi Mu

iRedDead Free For All Deathmatch (Feb. 4 - PS3)

put me down, but only if we're not doing another beer tasting on monday at work... i will let you know...

Whaaaaat? Beer tasting? :(

That's like someone saying, "Gee, I dunno. Depends on if we're going to Mars' number one Chinese buffet and attending those eight Martian orgies we have scheduled after we save the world tomorrow at work. Put me down as a 'maybe'."

now i know why i got tired of playing this online... anything but co-op and freeroam is boring to me... plus, that guy up in the fort up there in freeroam was cheating... he exposed himself (haha) to me and i shot him 10 times from afar with the sniper, he then casually shot me down with one shot... dunno why blue decided to fight us too, maybe they got sick of him doing the same to them...

great, there goes RDR freeroam fun too... fucking hackers...

• Like 1

I got 6 headshots on him. Fucking hackers man

I usually play FFA Deathmatches, but unfortunately there wasn't enough players.

Blue just sent me his PSN ID (greece_angelcas)

I'm reporting that bitch >:)

• Like 1

He was a total dick. I was getting pissed off at the end.

Other than that, I had fun. Especially considering that was maybe the second time I've ever been in RDR multiplayer. I unlocked a horse that's not a nag!

If we picked a couple of game modes and stuck to them, it would be fun to do again.

i am not a fan of the DMs/TDMs/CtFs, and it's not because ku zi murdered us all, it's just because it's boring in that environment... it's too open, it's too "not-deathmatch-like", and when it's not like that it's too condensed and we're all on top of each other... posse's and riding around fucking shit up is the only way to have fun out there IMO...

this is the wild west, not the streets of liberty city...

• Like 1

I like TDM with a full server, I just sneak around and pick people off while they are engaged in the melee. It's always good when your teammates aren't total noobs too who just run in and get slaughtered too. I think every game had at least one Asian pre-teen with a headset screaming down the mic in a squeaky voice every time they got killed.

i hate having to sneak around... if i run, everyone sees me... it's boring creeping around the map, it's really one of the biggest reasons why i hate those game modes... the dots should either be on or off, no in between...

Yes, but the penis should be worth getting up early for.

Too early in the a.m. for me too, Qd. Maybe some weekend afternoon would be better, then our UK players won't have to stay up so late.

TDM or CTB in Tesoro Azul - fucking ace. I used to get so many headshots with the bolt action rifle there it was untrue, I think one match I finished with 25-30. It must have been a CTB game as it doesn't record the totals in TDM games for some reason, only capture-based games.