I think the speaker is a "blow" sensor as seen on the ds. Gta's mini sex games are gonna be so realistic, cant wait!

really? why i think the d-pad looks great. i think its a complete improvement over the current dual shock

You've got to be kidding? Those analog sticks look like hub caps. I liked the old soft leathery rounded ones.... And that d-pad's blocky, i like the rounded trim of the old ones.

The separated points on the PS3 controller's D-pad is much better, I think, and like Dup, I don't like the analog sticks.

Also, I personally don't like the Move or touch pad additions. Neither seem necessary to me - the function, or their presence on the controller.

• Like 2

I will probably get this just as they are announcing PS5, just like every other fucking console I buy.

I gotta stop being a cheap cunt

Probably should wait till the first price cut... So they can take care of the next rrod.

I wont, but thats probably the most logical thing to do.

Wait until they release the PS4 information on the 20th. Then we will see exactly what Sony has in mind for the PS3's successor, including what the 'real' controller looks like.

I can't wait to see what they've got. ^_^

They would never make streaming your only option. A huge chunk of the market doesn't have broadband internet, they'd lose a ton of money.

How much of the market? Most people have broadband on their cellphone nowadays....

I am well aware of that. But, to my knowledge, Sprint is the only company that doesn't have a data cap, and streaming or downloading games will obviously burn through data like mad. Most rural areas still don't have broadband, and you're lucky if you can get a 4G signal out there.