http://blog.us.plays...atman-3-bundle/

GTAV/TLoU PS4 Black Friday bundle announced, $400 in the US and $450 in Canada.

so now it's official :lol:...

It's not great, but it's easy to use. Its like Sony's version of windows movie maker. Crappy, but does the job, just.

i couldn't figure out that stupid share factory thing, i'd much rather use movie maker since it's on my PC and i can do more with it... and that's exactly what i did :D... i don't know if there's an easy way to upload the PS4 videos to a USB stick and transfer, but i did create a dummy facebook page to upload to... i can download them off that :B)... here's my first creation using that method...

• Like 1

I want a psvita but I got a psp before and only used it once.... I wonder if 4g lte is fast enough for remote play...

I use Adobe Premier Pro, which reads almost every format. Unlicensed of course.

yea but does the PS4 automatically format to a PC friendly format when you put a memory stick in it? because my supposed external was suppose to be formatted for that, but it doesn't play any videos from it...

yea i haven't tried it out yet... killyou sent me an invite a couple nights ago but i was hanging with friends at the time... plus all i got for a mic is that piece of shit one that came with the system... gonna have to figure out how to best use that so the mic doesn't dangle in my beard, or so the earpiece doesn't fall out every 5 minutes... i might rig it up to an old headset headpiece for support...

Just bluetac the mouthpiece to your beard, then it won't move.

Nah but seriously, the latest firmware patch made party ch-at crystal clear, so even on a shit headset you should be able to hear everyone.

Just bluetac the mouthpiece to your beard, then it won't move.

Nah but seriously, the latest firmware patch made party ch-at crystal clear, so even on a shit headset you should be able to hear everyone.

Lol the headset that comes with it is actually okay. I bought one but it doesn't seem to recognise the mic ATM. I could hear everyone fine and they seemed to hear me - I was streaming to Otiz and playing with Ghost on Destiny. Only thing is you can't mute it but can always just unplug it.

It should have been on ps3. That was one feature that could have been easily implemented imho. But yeah, it's a lot better, if you drop from a game of GTAO, at least you an still talk.

The party feature was really the reason why I left PS3 and went to Xbox. Glad you guys like it.

• Like 1