Stop living your life wrong. Go buy AC II, Brotherhood, and Revelations for PC (because PS4 doesn't have backwards compatibility). Ezio is your kind of guy. More so in II than the other games.

• Like 1

Sir, I do not plan on getting such game. I'd rather wait for next gen GTA or something.

Ffs, they need to come up with some new games, I was hoping they would remaster Skyrim, that would keep me busy for a good while until September/whenever new proper games arrive.

Jesus Christ. Does Ubisoft know that Monolith just painted LoTR shit over Assassin's Creed?

There must have been some kind of collaboration I don't know about, because the mechanics and animations are identical to Assassin's Creed. They even have fucking Eagle Vision. The only thing missing is the hidden blade.

This is exactly what I thought when I saw the game. EVERYTHING is the same. They've just changed the textures, it's like watching a mod.

Hopefully the big guns wont be as much of a let down as WD. (The Division, Destiny, Drive Club)

I'm expecting big things from console exclusive. My rule of thumb is that if the game is going to be made for last gen too, it probably wont look very good at all.

• Like 2

Never played forza but have spent many, many hours on GT drive club is probably the one game I am most intrigued by. But time will tell.

I like the fact they delayed it to make sure the social aspect is spot on. I do love racing, and I've spent a huge amount of time on Gran Turismo's over the years.

I did get a chance to play Drive Club at Eurogamer 2013, and it looked beautiful. But the vehicle handling still felt like it needed a bit of work.

• Like 1

That has been the biggest issue I have had with most driving simulations post Gt. I loved that making a minor change to the cars suspension or even camber could shave time off my laps. Other games always felt... less controlled I guess. I really want a next gen racing game that gives that same level of detail.

I really believe that The Division is going to be the next truly exceptional game. The only game that I'm excited for at the moment! Although, I've heard Destiny is going to be pretty expansive.

Also this.

Real life Watchdogs

The whole Nemesis System thing is making me hard. I really hope it delivers on that. If it really does, I don't give a fuck if it's a AC clone. We buy AC every year anyway. It looks fucking awesome. Getting a ps4 just for that game.

I'm thoroughly enjoying my PS4, even though Watch Dogs hasn't lived upto the hype.

Love the broadcasting - some German woman was broadcasting and one guy commented "you look like Hitler's daughter - its all in the eyes". :lol:

• Like 2

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I can't wait for this, look at that shit. Fuck yeah. And the gameplay, and the graphics, and the voice acting... pretty sure the King dude is voiced by the same guy that plays Tywin in GOT.

I am pumped for this game.
  • Like 2

Think I will joining this generation in the next week or two (birthday present to myself)... what would be the first game those who already have it would recommend from the limited range available now?

• Like 2

Think I will joining this generation in the next week or two (birthday present to myself)... what would be the first game those who already have it would recommend from the limited range available now?

There is literally nothing decent out there yet.

Destiny is the first big hit new ip, out in a couple of months.

I have bought, so far:

Killzone SF

inFamous SS

MGSV:GZ

FFXIV:RR

All of them okay titles imo, just not worth full price. Try and find some preowned titles, save yourself some money.

I'm planning to get a PS4 next month and then get AC Unity, Tomb Raider and GTA when they are released. I have a strong feeling my ps3 will give up the ghost soon, fair play though since I've had it the Xmas it came out.