inFamous SS had it's own story with references here and there to the first two games. I didn't play them and I understood the story completely

New Assassin's Creed game is Unity, coming out later this year, and is being made especially for PS4/Xbox One. It's set during the French Revolution. Black Flag is a port, yeah, but Ubisoft handles ports better than most companies. Watch_Dogs is similar to AC (and is also made by Ubisoft), and that is also on PS4. Infamous: Second Son looks amazing, but I don't have a PS4, so I haven't played it, so I have no idea if it matters that you haven't played the first two games (as much as you read, I'd be disappointed if you didn't care about the story in a video game).

Not sure what else is out right now.

I tend to not care so much when it comes to video games, when I'm playing I just want to do that - enjoy the gameplay and have fun pressing buttons. Reading is a different thing. I'm really considering getting one of these things, so I might as well try and enjoy it from all angles, pay attention to the story and all that.

I've been looking at games, Wolfenstein looked pretty good in the FPS grounds, I watched some guy play it for a while in youtube and it still has that Wolfenstein feel to it - IE, not a try hard shooter like fucking cod and bf. It apparently lacks online, which is disappointing. Another game I'm paying attention to from now on is The Witcher 3, don't know anything about the previous games, but that game looks amazing.

• Like 1

Witcher... basically, a guy with too-tight pants fights monsters and people who are dicks. Overall, it looks neato and pretty much everyone likes it.

As for story in games, if you're a history buff, you'll love the Assassin's Creed series. Few things are outright fictional. Even the most outlandish things have a pretty decent explanation, and if a historical figure in the game died around that time period by mysterious or vague circumstances, odds are you kill them yourself. Unfortunately, it's confusing as fuck if you haven't been playing since at least AC2.

As I learned from this video, the previous games were not open world. And look at those fucking monsters AND the bad guy/villain - it all looks badass.

Just sort of waiting for a proper game really, might pick it up once Wolfenstein is out.

Basically I don't know why they released these consoles so early, it's been close to half a year now and there's like a handful of games for both systems - graettt.

Money. Microsoft and Sony know that people will pay for their shit whether they're offering decent games or not. They ship them out when they're done with them.

The Witcher is an amazing series. I loved the combat system, and the potion crafting was very extensive, forming an important game mechanic.

With regards to PS4, I'm probably going to buy in 2015 when The Division comes out.

Officially a person that plays video games:

BccDuIE.jpg

I picked up Wolfenstein too. First impressions: I can't use a controller for shit, literally feel handicapped. This is going to take a while to get used to.

• Like 5

I had a friend over when I first played it, he was laughing like a child while I played - basically I run into the walls, can't aim, can't strafe. Apparently it should have been filmed, a grown man who can't play games and constantly shouts portuguese obscenities at the screen would do well in Youtube.

• Like 2

I had a friend over when I first played it, he was laughing like a child while I played - basically I run into the walls, can't aim, can't strafe. Apparently it should have been filmed, a grown man who can't play games and constantly shouts portuguese obscenities at the screen would do well in Youtube.

This is now possible, without the stupid fuss of add-on capture cards. Do it!

I have gotten slightly better at aiming. I found you can stream via twitch, which is the only reliable way to record your game (the only other option is to upload it to facebook,, wtf), so I don't know, I might turn that on and give you fuckers some cuda love in the form of nazi doctor killing (i'll probably just die a lot tbh)

I have gotten slightly better at aiming. I found you can stream via twitch, which is the only reliable way to record your game (the only other option is to upload it to facebook,, wtf), so I don't know, I might turn that on and give you fuckers some cuda love in the form of nazi doctor killing (i'll probably just die a lot tbh)

If you do, add me on facestalk. I would watch that.

So, I've been playing Wolfenstein and managed to beat it yesterday, getting better at controllers slightly. The story is pretty good, although I still think these FPS games are too short - and this was supposed to be a long FPS game.

Anyway, killing nazi robot dobs, nazi doctors, ruining a random nazi woman's face, it's a cool game. I Want to climb up the difficulty settings.

Kinda sucks that there are still almost no decent games out.

These two look pretty mint though:

Jesus Christ. Does Ubisoft know that Monolith just painted LoTR shit over Assassin's Creed?

There must have been some kind of collaboration I don't know about, because the mechanics and animations are identical to Assassin's Creed. They even have fucking Eagle Vision. The only thing missing is the hidden blade.

• Like 3