i don't buy or play a lot of games so PS+ is an amazing offer for me most of the time... i tend to play the games i already have because i only buy games i know i'll play again... the instant game collection and minis and such are a great addition for someone like me...

• Like 2

I'm not defending Microsoft in any way at all btw, as they're doing the exact same thing with Xbox One's Gold Sub, as Sony have been doing for years now. I just wish Sony would give more new games away, or at least the games that haven't done too well on the market.

Microsoft isn't doing anywhere near the same thing as Sony's PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection.

An Xbox Live Gold subscription only gives you Halo 3 and Assassin's Creed 2 ( 2 pretty old games ). Whereas Sony gives you dozens of new games, which are constantly updated ( plus it's been operating since 2010 ), whereas Microsoft started their 2 free game thing this year after E3.

Sony is about to update it's PS Plus Instant Game Collection ( Euro Store/ who get the better games because they support PlayStation unlike America with their Patriotic American/ Microsoft company bullshit ). The 2 best free games in the update are; Need For Speed: Most Wanted and Spec Ops: The Line. And I've been meaning to pick up Spec Ops: The Line for a while, and now I get it for free...... .......... God I love Sony....

Sony to impose UK-wide limit on PS4 pre-orders

PS4 pre-orders placed after Monday will not likely be fulfilled on release day, due to intense demand for the next-generation console, Sony has informed retail partners.

Retail sources have confirmed to CVG that PS4 pre-orders must be placed "before next week" in order to guarantee a system on launch date. That effectively gives consumers an August 5 deadline.

Pre-orders can still be placed thereafter, but may not result in a system on the day of release, as demand is expected to significantly outstrip supply. The deadline will be imposed across the UK, and likely Europe, but circumstances may be different across the US and Japan.

However, retail outlets have also been promised additional units for general sale on day one - meaning those who do not pre-order will still have a chance of buying the system on release day.

A spokesperson for Sony has declined to comment.

http://www.computera...ps4-pre-orders/

Luckily my wife pre-ordered me one a month or so ago.

That's a pretty new poll though. GTAV seems to be taking the lead now. Watch Dogs isn't going to be as amazing as everyone thinks. Too many people hyping it imo. I probably wont get it until it's cheap, and on Next Gen console.

It's as close to a modern-day Assassin's Creed as I expect to get, so it's got my attention. Still not a day one purchase, though. Christmas shit.

I might start selling meth so I can buy a PS4 on release day.

I'm really not that excited about the launch line up. I'm happy to wait a while before I get a ps4. I figure GTAV is going to keep me occupied for a while anyway.

I'm not defending Microsoft in any way at all btw, as they're doing the exact same thing with Xbox One's Gold Sub, as Sony have been doing for years now. I just wish Sony would give more new games away, or at least the games that haven't done too well on the market.

Microsoft isn't doing anywhere near the same thing as Sony's PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection.

An Xbox Live Gold subscription only gives you Halo 3 and Assassin's Creed 2 ( 2 pretty old games ). Whereas Sony gives you dozens of new games, which are constantly updated ( plus it's been operating since 2010 ), whereas Microsoft started their 2 free game thing this year after E3.

Sony is about to update it's PS Plus Instant Game Collection ( Euro Store/ who get the better games because they support PlayStation unlike America with their Patriotic American/ Microsoft company bullshit ). The 2 best free games in the update are; Need For Speed: Most Wanted and Spec Ops: The Line. And I've been meaning to pick up Spec Ops: The Line for a while, and now I get it for free...... .......... God I love Sony....

It's unfair to pick markets as the US has a loyal fanbase. Either way Sony does take care of their customers better.