Out of those exclusives above. I would probably only buy Killzone, possibly The Order, but i don't know enough about it yet.. inFamous looked almost unchanged apart from the graphical perspective, and new character skillset... That wouldn't keep me playing for long.

I just read that the PS4 comes with a standard 500gb HDD, if that hasn't been mentioned yet.

Out of those exclusives above. I would probably only buy Killzone, possibly The Order, but i don't know enough about it yet.. inFamous looked almost unchanged apart from the graphical perspective, and new character skillset... That wouldn't keep me playing for long.

I just read that the PS4 comes with a standard 500gb HDD, if that hasn't been mentioned yet.

I usually get bored of FPS games, perhaps because I prefer open world games, such as infamous. And wreaking havoc in public is always fun.

I just sold my ps3 for 225... Figured id sell it now before it looses too much value.

Now all i need is 150 more..

Now what are you going to use to play GTA V?

Xbox 360

• Like 1

HOW WILL WE PLAY V TOGETHER, Q? WE WILL BE PLAYING ON DIFFERENT CONSOLES.

MY CAPS LOCK KEY IS STUCK.

Buying the bundle just to play with you

• Like 1

Holy Christ, his last name is Da Silva. Clearly a stealth marketing move by Rockstar.

Those cheeky bastards.

Cheeky Bastard is filmed in front of a live audience.

I wanted MS to turn it around.. what good is a generation of gaming if one of the big consoles is a homeless man with a limp? Sony has the more powerful console (I'm talking specs, ie fact) and expanding PS+ can only be a good thing. MS should've made it a fair fight.

• Like 1

MS will claw back a fanbase with time. Just like Sony did with the PS3... It's all banter and Interhype/trending. Only a small percentage of the gaming community are the vocal ones.

Most casuals will still be going with Microsoft, mainly because their Gamerscore and Friends List will transfer to the Xbox One. The gimmicky voice controls for TV, coupled with Blu-Ray might also be a major selling point for non-gamers ( like the Wii's Motion Control bullshit did this gen ).

I can already see the major advertisements for the X1 in every game store here in OZ, with much smaller sections allocated too Sony ( or nothing at all ). So I'm guessing Microsoft will have the same success in English Speaking countries ( like the US/ Canada/ Britain/ Australia and New Zealand ) like it did with the Xbox 360, due to a better advertising campaign compared too Sony's.

Hopefully I'm wrong and Sony really pushes some money into advertising to blow Microsoft out of the water.

They literally addressed every single point that enraged people about the Xbox One, it's hilarious.

That's all well and good but what's stopping the game developers themselves from pulling a Microsoft? Their already attempting to combat the used games issue with online passes and such, It's like Microsoft is being more straight forward with the future of gaming whilst SONY is just gently nudging us into it. I think SONY might be misleading us, guys. They might not have this sort of thing built into the actual console but they also don't have anything in place to stop it.

I think SONY might be misleading us, guys.

What reason would they have for that? To ruin their reputation in the future deliberately? Doesn't sound like something any company with plans for the future would do.

They literally addressed every single point that enraged people about the Xbox One, it's hilarious.

That's all well and good but what's stopping the game developers themselves from pulling a Microsoft? Their already attempting to combat the used games issue with online passes and such, It's like Microsoft is being more straight forward with the future of gaming whilst SONY is just gently nudging us into it. I think SONY might be misleading us, guys. They might not have this sort of thing built into the actual console but they also don't have anything in place to stop it.

Doesn't ea already do this with their " online pass"

?

Drm is a fact of life folks, but that's not the only reason ps4 is winning this gen.

Ubisoft also does it with AC3, since you need your uPlay passport I think.

Even if it's present in some games, it doesn't mean it will be present for all games. For the Xbox One NONE of the games will be able to be traded to a friend without going through the official method.

^

I think SONY might be misleading us, guys.

What reason would they have for that? To ruin their reputation in the future deliberately? Doesn't sound like something any company with plans for the future would do.

Misleading & lying are two different things. Companies mislead their customers all of the time... successful companies.

Sony's made it pretty clear that developers are free to use DRM if they choose. Sony doesn't have any say in what third party developers do, and most people know that. The ones that don't aren't going to be able to make enough noise to cause any kind of backlash.

I just typed out a very long and sexy explanation for you, Marcus, but I just accidentally deleted all of it ( - __ - )

EDIT: What Massecure said.

Sony doesn't have any say in what third party developers do, and most people know that.

"Most"? Try "some".

Casual gamers and "Hardcore" idiots don't have a bloody clue.

Sony's made it pretty clear that developers are free to use DRM if they choose. Sony doesn't have any say in what third party developers do, and most people know that. The ones that don't aren't going to be able to make enough noise to cause any kind of backlash.

Sony has complete control over what third party developers do. Third party developers require sony to give them license to publish software on the ps4... Sony can require third party developers to publish drm free games in order to obtain the license.

Would they do that at risk of loosing the business of publishers? Hell no. But they still have complete control.