Just an interesting note. Igns new article states Sony are making all the buttons digital again. Instead of the ps3s analog buttons where they stated that no developers used the analog pressure sensers.

But didn't rockstar so this with the R2 button in gta iv? It made the car go either slow or fast depending on how much you pressed the button.

http://m.uk.ign.com/...ably-didnt-know

</p>

And targeting in IV/RDR/maybeMP3 where you could aim freely or lock on if using auto-aim.

They're talking about the face buttons, not the triggers. X, SQUARE, TRIANGLE, and O all have pressure sensors believe it or not. I remember using it in GT4.

It's a shame they're removing it, really, even bigger shame that they went to waste this generation.

I isolated the frames where something other than blurry crap appears, the console is ghosting in a few of the shots. Spoiler tags since image is huge:

compositequilted_zpsf0341d41.png

• Like 1

Looks pretty cool, and it must be if they're holding back how it looks for so long. The new Xbox looks pretty good as well, although it looks quite large and heavy.

Really the new Xbox looks like crap. Maybe it's just me, but the damn thing looks 20 pounds. Plus the controller is way uglier then I expected... these mock PS4's look better than the actual Xbox "One". I love the bottom mock, I hope it looks among the lines of that.

Really the new Xbox looks like crap. Maybe it's just me, but the damn thing looks 20 pounds. Plus the controller is way uglier then I expected... these mock PS4's look better than the actual Xbox "One". I love the bottom mock, I hope it looks among the lines of that.

I believe the controller is already confirmed to look like that for the PS4, but the console itself hasn't been revealed.

Does anyone know if used PS4 games will still be usable?

EDIT

For other PS4 systems

Probably, or Gamestop and shit will have to rely solely on Xbox and that would be bad for Sony.

I also love how everyone is saying 'Sony can't top that' when they have nearly identical specs, except just the fact that they've seen the new Xbox makes it better... <_<

I believe the controller is already confirmed to look like that for the PS4, but the console itself hasn't been revealed.

Lol... I know

Does anyone know if used PS4 games will still be usable?

EDIT

For other PS4 systems

Yeah, Sony already confirmed at their press conference months ago, that they will not be interfering with gamer's ability too buy and play used PS4 games...

And additional systems shouldn't matter because online purchases and codes are connected with you Online ID, and not your console.

i hope it can be stacked vertically... the xbox one i am not sure about, but that's what i loved about the PS3...

Judging by the teaser video, it is stacked vertically. If that's even it. It could just be a box lol

That looks great Dup, unfortunately I've reached my like quota for the day. I hope it's something similar to that, it would look a lot better than the Xbox in my opinion.

I made some final tweaks to that mock-up, i can't do any more to it if i'm honest. Probably looks nothing like the final outcome though. Was fun though, and i think it looks like a Playstation lol Looking forward to seeing how the real thing will look now!

3ymsCYz.jpg

For this particular image i used a bit of 3DSMax and Photoshop. I could have done it all in Photoshop, but i knew i'd make the basic shape quicker in three dimensions. Then i just decorated it in Photoshop.