JamieMilne

iGTA5 Deathmatch (Jan. 28 - PS3)

The scoreboard says otherwise :D

I'm giving RDR another shot, anyone else wanna join?

lol you could't destroy me!

i wasn't sure where else to pick! just picked the one i could remember

boats were boring haha.

I killed GF a good coulpe of times too, when he didn't catch me out with a rocket to the face. I think i got into a ruck with gtagrl and Jamie more than anyone else though. I kept spawning on the outskirts where there were no weapons which was a little annoying...

Was a fun game, i just didn't like Bohan lol

You were an excellent host, Jamie. (Y)

It just feels like we've played in Bohan more than any other spot, and I wanted different terrain. Winner should pick all the specs next time.

• Like 1

So are any of you 3 (bOnEs, DupZ, and GODFATHER) planning on joining gtagrl, Bronson, Jamie, and I next week? We need as many players as we can get.

i might not be playing. haven't decided. i need to be in the mood to play red dead lol. and i've not long completed red dead and undead nightmare again anyway so might not be in the mood to play lol

I'll have to play RDR again this weekend to refresh my controls memory. It's been a long time since I've played it, plus I suck at multiplayer anyway (not that I let that stop me from having a blast playing).

Jamie and the others, don't be shy - come play with us! I'm really curious to see if we have the same connection issues as last time when Marney-fuck was still with us.