NikoLiberty

How big is your TV that you play your games on? (inches)

I don't think I've posted in here yet.

I have a 32" (720p) TV. I didn't go crazy huge because I intend to also use it as a computer monitor once I've done a bit of rearranging. I'm taking the table completely out of the equation and using a recliner as my chair, and those dorky laptop stands for my keyboard and mouse. I've been without a desk and using my coffee table for a while, and I want to rectify this before it does any permanent damage to my back.

With thinks moving rapidly towards streaming, and bandwidth costs being what they are... I dont see 4k tv's being that popular for a long time.

I've been using my new Samsung 40" smart tv for some time now and I must say the thing is a beauty. Got it $200 off at Costco.

Samsung_40_Smart_Led_TV(1).jpg

I feel kinda small in comparison now, only got a 26" Hitachi LCD. Anything bigger is inconvenient for my gaming room; plus personally I think with a BIG TV its harder to focus on the whole screen at once :)

i'm buying a new TV soon... mine used to be the best shit around, friends were in awe... now it looks like it should be in the smithsonian... i want at least a 47", but if i spot a good deal on a 55", i'm taking it... i want this TV before i get GTAV...

There is nothing better than playing games on a big tv.