Sign in to follow this  
TreeFitty

What a new GTA London (or Europe) would look like

What a new Grand Theft Auto: London or other European country would look like for the next GTA. Taken from a mod video and photoshopped:

gta-5-london-albion-fake-screenshot.png

I kept forgetting I had this. :mellow:

some videos to mix it up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYYKxQNzo2g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMR7EbJgUGM

Guest Maaaarney1

T. Sepper :P

I would love to be able to drive on the right side of the road though, which is the left.

Guest Maaaarney1

Don't mock, we've moved up in the world from those Morris Minors.

SmartCarPolice_1380983c.jpg

Guest Marney

pic-1448.jpg

Cause of my connections I could find that poster for the next Gta.

No wonder Rockstar are still advertising jobs for graphics artists etc. The ones they have now are fucking shite. Even I can do better than that *applies to R*........erm*

I don't mind Europe, just have the game in English. London would be awsome.

I love London, I've been there (and almost got run over by a dozen cars because I saw to the LEFT side before crossing streets).

So I wish not to see the next GTA take place in left drive traffic.

Yo kno' how much time I spend driving when I first get started on a GTA game? If I survive in the game, I won't survive my local traffic after playing GTA for 18 hours straight. :no: lol

I would rather race along Champs-Élysées, scale the Eiffel Tower for a good look-see and sniping spree.

• Like 4

I don't mind Europe, just have the game in English. London would be awsome.

I love London, I've been there (and almost got run over by a dozen cars because I saw to the LEFT side before crossing streets).

So I wish not to see the next GTA take place in left drive traffic.

Yo kno' how much time I spend driving when I first get started on a GTA game? If I survive in the game, I won't survive my local traffic after playing GTA for 18 hours straight. :no: lol

I would rather race along Champs-Élysées, scale the Eiffel Tower for a good look-see and sniping spree.

Haha, roughly a month after gta came out I had something like that happen. Not straight out of playing, I'd driven around, went somewhere, got back into the car drove out of the car park onto the street and realized something didn't feel right shocked I was on the wrong side of the road. Drove for like 50m heaps shocked I'd pulled onto the wrong side of the road then got to a roundabout and it clicked that I was now on the wrong side of the road. Haha. I'd actually pulled out onto the street on the right side, but gta wired my brain to think i was wrong. Haha.

• Like 2