Sign in to follow this  
Santiago

Battlefield 4

Knowing as how the beta will come out soon and how Medal of Honor: Warfighter Limited Edition has the beta key, I wanted to see your opinions on improvements that could be made into the story and multiplayer. I liked the graphics and MP of BF3 but the story felt too short. And they should take away the $40 Unlock Everything Pass cause I see a Level 12 with a L96 or MP7 and it bothers me. Anyone have anything to say?

We need more helicopters. There should be a US Army faction in multiplayer, just so we can have the AH-64D back. Also, I could use more A-10 Thunderbolt II.

As far as campaign goes, feh. I can take it or leave it, the Battlefield experience has always been about massive team battles where you can be as serious as you need to, coordinating accurate attacks on enemy positions; or as frivolous as you need to, running people over at their base in their own HMMWV that you stole, all the while honking your horn and dodging RPGs.

I love Battlefield.

I'm a massive fan of the battlefield series, it is one of the best multiplayer FPS experiences out there. There's something about lying on a rooftop waiting 5 minutes for a single kill that makes it so much more rewarding than a run-and-gun kill streak (i.e. COD). I feel this series allows players to play to their own style.

• Like 2

battlefield has guns in it

tumblr_m5zd4sLMDu1rsj9hco1_500.gif

Anyway, back on topic, I think that Battlefield 4 is going to fall far short of its

. It seems to me like they're beginning to annualize it. I'm not sure how well it's going to turn out after only 2 years elapsing since BF3. It'll be what MW3 was to MW2: A big map pack.

Time will tell, I suppose.

I'm looking forward to this. I have about 400 hours logged into Battlefield 3 and I still play it every once in a while. There's really no information out there other than they plan to release it in 2014, so I'm not sure what there really is to say about it... We'll just have to wait and see. I didn't start playing BF until Bad Company 2, but it's been fun since then.